UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32406 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17330 Jan 24, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't utter or write her name three times or else it'll appear, ala Beatlejuice.
Thank goodness for Manti! It's like magic. Pretty much made her disappear. LOL!!
LOL! Then maybe this will banish the witch forever from the Topix kingdom...MANTI, MANTI, MANTI

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17331 Jan 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>kinda like a short man, buying a huge 4x4 truck, you are compensating for your shortcomings...
Oh and by the way, I drive a Porsche... HaHa

Arent you glad I am back Robert?!:)
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17332 Jan 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and by the way, I drive a Porsche... HaHa
Arent you glad I am back Robert?!:)
Not as glad as I am ;).........Go Bruins!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#17333 Jan 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Then maybe this will banish the witch forever from the Topix kingdom...MANTI, MANTI, MANTI
We can only hope & pray.

FTFO!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#17334 Jan 24, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and by the way, I drive a Porsche... HaHa
Arent you glad I am back Robert?!:)
I wasn't talking about you but okay...Porsche!! Wow look at you!!! But isn't that what all students at USC drive?? You're just a typical alumni / student of the University of Spoiled Chiksren, that's why you went there, cuz all you need is money and a 3.0 GPA.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#17335 Jan 24, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't talking about you but okay...Porsche!! Wow look at you!!! But isn't that what all students at USC drive?? You're just a typical alumni / student of the University of Spoiled Chiksren, that's why you went there, cuz all you need is money and a 3.0 GPA.
Still clueless about the economics associated with a subsidized education.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#17336 Jan 24, 2013
Not to mention the fact you're bringing up non-sports related issues. Funny, since whenever I bring up one of the worst serial killers of all time, a Bruin, you claim he needs to have worn a uniform.

Changing the rules all the time, but unable to see the hypocrisy. Nothing new.
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17337 Jan 24, 2013
Our Bruins hoops won tonight over Arizona but only by 11 points, we need to get rid of Howland fast maybe we can oust him before the tournament me and BFL hate Howland and his 4 final four appearances...Go Bruins....Go away Howland!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17338 Jan 25, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
Our Bruins hoops won tonight over Arizona but only by 11 points, we need to get rid of Howland fast maybe we can oust him before the tournament me and BFL hate Howland and his 4 final four appearances...Go Bruins....Go away Howland!
Running out of propaganda to talk about I see BITE ON!

Trojans are irrelevant in football, basketball, and I hear the baseball season doesn't look too promising either! Heh heh heh heh heh heh

Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17339 Jan 25, 2013
BRUINS beat #6 Arizona on their court!!!!!

Go Bruins!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#17340 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and by the way, I drive a Porsche... HaHa
Arent you glad I am back Robert?!:)
QUESTION: What's the difference between a porcupine and a porsche?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ANSWER: On a porcupine, the pricks are on the outside!

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
Artie Manhattan

North Hollywood, CA

#17341 Jan 25, 2013
Brew In wrote:
BRUINS beat #6 Arizona on their court!!!!!
Go Bruins!!!!!!!!
Ya I saw that one sweetie, we have to get Howland fired before he takes us to another final four or final.Do you still have my gold tutu I will need it back, Rob's coming over tonight.....Go Bruins!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17342 Jan 25, 2013
Brew In wrote:
BRUINS beat #6 Arizona on their court!!!!!
Go Bruins!!!!!!!!
Well I guess that almost makes up for your (B)ruins losing to Oregon on YOUR court! HaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17343 Jan 25, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>QUESTION: What's the difference between a porcupine and a porsche?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ANSWER: On a porcupine, the pricks are on the outside!
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh
Funny, Bruise In. I guess I will have to try and dig up a joke about you driving that baby blue Ford Pinto of yours... HaHa

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17344 Jan 25, 2013
Trojan wrote:
Not to mention the fact you're bringing up non-sports related issues. Funny, since whenever I bring up one of the worst serial killers of all time, a Bruin, you claim he needs to have worn a uniform.
Changing the rules all the time, but unable to see the hypocrisy. Nothing new.
LOL!!!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17345 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess that almost makes up for your (B)ruins losing to Oregon on YOUR court! HaHa
How did sc do last night?

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17346 Jan 25, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't talking about you but okay...Porsche!! Wow look at you!!! But isn't that what all students at USC drive?? You're just a typical alumni / student of the University of Spoiled Chiksren, that's why you went there, cuz all you need is money and a 3.0 GPA.
I dont know if I would actually be labeled as typical for USC as I believe most alum go on to average only about $85 -$95k per year!

USC - SUCCESS BEYOND JUST BEING A SPORTS FAN

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#17347 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>When you deal with high profile players, there is plenty of persuasion to tempt them to go elsewhere. And if you dont believe that, just look no further then Westwood and ask Howland and your basketball program about that... HaHa
Barking up the wrong tree pal, even though Howland sucks as a coach, UCLA is 16-4 with two losses that may have been wins had they played this late in the season when the players are jelling...the Cal Poly loss was a fluke, and a loss that has bruised this season for the Bruins, and as I've said all along, for us Bruin fans the only way we will forget about that loss is for UCLA to sweep Arizona and to reach at minimum the sweet 16.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#17348 Jan 25, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!
YO CT great to see ya back!!! did you score any poon on vacation?

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17349 Jan 25, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
How did sc do last night?
Took ASU to OT before losing. I never said USC would have a great basketball season like alot of you (B)ruin fans has been gushing out this year (AGAIN). That win last night against Arizona SHOULD be overly celebrated by all you (B)ruins because a quality road win for your team has been very far and few between for the so-called basketball powerhouse. BTW, watch out for the Sun Devils, they are much better then Cal Polygrip... HaHa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of California NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
News Seahawks' Coleman: I'm Glad NFL Let Tom Brady P... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Brady Bunched 4
News 2015 NFL Draft: Host City And Vikings Get 'A' G... (May '15) May '15 Gen Larry Platt 5
News Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... (Sep '14) Apr '15 tom wingo 4
News Vikings' plan to practice outside begins with E... (Nov '14) Nov '14 No Expense Spared 2
News UCLA has the "best football/basketball/baseball... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Brew In 1
News College Football Countdown | No. 5: UCLA (Aug '14) Aug '14 Brew In 1
More from around the web