Bruins blow early lead to end chances...

Bruins blow early lead to end chances of bowl game

There are 1 comment on the State Press story from Nov 28, 2010, titled Bruins blow early lead to end chances of bowl game. In it, State Press reports that:

HAND TO HAND: Sophomore quarterback Richard Brehaut hands the ball off to junior tailback Derrick Coleman during Friday's 55-34 loss to ASU.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at State Press.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#1 Nov 29, 2010
Who the frig is this big 6'8" back-up QB from ASU? The guy played a perfect game. How come we can't land a guy like that. Never-the-less, Go Brehaut, and next year get ready Hundley!

GO BRUINS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UCLA Bruins NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon Trojan 32,248
Bucs Alterraun Verner's charity campaign Mar '16 ngw 1
Video: NEW Interview with Snoop Dogg Talks in d... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Collegefanatic55 1
News Seahawks' Coleman: I'm Glad NFL Let Tom Brady P... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Brady Bunched 4
News 2015 NFL Draft: Host City And Vikings Get 'A' G... (May '15) May '15 Gen Larry Platt 5
News Vikings' plan to practice outside begins with E... (Nov '14) Nov '14 No Expense Spared 2
News College Football Countdown | No. 5: UCLA (Aug '14) Aug '14 Brew In 1
More from around the web