UCLA forward Nelson to play in conference tournament

Full story: Whittier Daily News

UCLA freshman forward Reeves Nelson said during Tuesday's press conference that he would play in the Pacific-10 Conference Tournament, after sitting out the regular season-ending road trip to Arizona and Arizona State because of apprehension about further injuring his left eye.
Comments
21 - 40 of 40 Comments Last updated Apr 25, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

UCLA GRAD 74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wilkes was an All American who went on to win multiple titles in the NBA and was in several All-Star games, and was a defensive standout and excellent rebounder ! You know nothing about hoops! Whe Earvin Johnson scored 42 points in Kareem's absence in game 6 on the NBA finals in Philadelphia, Wilkes scored 37 and had a typical all around game that was just as important as what Johnson did....If after 12 years Nelson turns out to be better than Wilkes then say he is better, even jack Haley is better than this hack!
You're right, I'm no NBA expert - but I am a UCLA hoops expert and I do remember Keith Wilke he played with Bill Walton, Dave Meyers, Pete Turgovich, Dave Farmer, Raymond townsend. Wilkes, was a good outside shooter he averaged, in his career he averaged 15 PPG, 7.4 RPG and 51% FG% he was much better as an NBA player than a college player. Those numbers are average, but he was an all-American because of UCLA being such a powerhouse, not so much because he was so great - in fact he was probably the 3rd best player on the team. Reeves Nelso averages 11.4 PPG 5.7 RPG and 64% FG% and is the heart and sould of this team, Wilkes was never the heart and sould of his team. Nuff said.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

UCLA GRAD 74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wilkes was an All American who went on to win multiple titles in the NBA and was in several All-Star games, and was a defensive standout and excellent rebounder ! You know nothing about hoops! Whe Earvin Johnson scored 42 points in Kareem's absence in game 6 on the NBA finals in Philadelphia, Wilkes scored 37 and had a typical all around game that was just as important as what Johnson did....If after 12 years Nelson turns out to be better than Wilkes then say he is better, even jack Haley is better than this hack!
BTW jackasse I know you're posing as someone else. Bite On.
UCLA GRAD 74

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

If Keith Wilkes were on this current team he would be averaging 30ppg!
UCLA GRAD 74

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Robs_AngryGhost wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, I'm no NBA expert - but I am a UCLA hoops expert and I do remember Keith Wilke he played with Bill Walton, Dave Meyers, Pete Turgovich, Dave Farmer, Raymond townsend. Wilkes, was a good outside shooter he averaged, in his career he averaged 15 PPG, 7.4 RPG and 51% FG% he was much better as an NBA player than a college player. Those numbers are average, but he was an all-American because of UCLA being such a powerhouse, not so much because he was so great - in fact he was probably the 3rd best player on the team. Reeves Nelso averages 11.4 PPG 5.7 RPG and 64% FG% and is the heart and sould of this team, Wilkes was never the heart and sould of his team. Nuff said.
This is from Coach Wooden..I suppose you know more than him as well. Big Mouth!

"His UCLA coach, John Wooden, paid Wilkes his highest compliment when asked once to describe his ideal player.“I would have the player be a good student, polite, courteous, a good team player, a good defensive player and rebounder, a good inside player and outside shooter,” Wooden told the New York Post in 1985.“Why not just take Jamaal Wilkes and let it go at that.”
F SLOB

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

I thought you were done? Can't stick to your word Slob.
Robs_AngryGhost wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW jackasse I know you're posing as someone else. Bite On.
F SLOB

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Congratulations UCLA to a below .500 Season.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

F SLOB wrote:
Congratulations UCLA to a below .500 Season.
Congratulations on having the #1 cheating football program.
Gay Man in San Pedro

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

I really like Rob and his buddies, they are famous at every gay bar on Santa Monica blvd.Rob swallowed 5 at one time a UCLA record.
Figh On

Arkport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Gay Man in San Pedro wrote:
I really like Rob and his buddies, they are famous at every gay bar on Santa Monica blvd.Rob swallowed 5 at one time a UCLA record.
BTW I am the record record holder at USC I once swallowed every trojan player after washing their balls. Winston Justice, was one HUNG dude, but being an expert in sword swallowing I took it all way in, until I felt the pubic hair of his nuts on my chin.

ps hey lover boy are coming over with the dozen of XL cucumbers? I am really horrny!
Fight On

Arkport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Sorry I was so excited thinking the giant pickles I will have in my asse that I even misspelled my name, how embarrassing!!

BTW I am the record record holder at USC I once swallowed every trojan player after washing their balls. Winston Justice, was one HUNG dude, with Cedric Ellis a close second, but being an expert in sword swallowing I took their shaft all way in, until I felt the pubic hair of their nuts on my chin.

ps hey lover boy are coming over with the dozen of XL cucumbers? I am really horrny!
Gay Man in San Pedro

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Robs_AngryGhost wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations on having the #1 cheating football program.
There you are sweetums! I've been looking for you...Are you a red head or a blonde tonight? I've been looking all over West Hollywood for you.I've checked the back seat of every car out side of the boom boom room, where are you my cucumber queen?
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

<quoted text>
Here I am sweetums! I've been looking for you...Are you a red head or a blonde tonight? I've been looking all over West Hollywood for you. I've checked the back seat of every car out side of the boom boom room, where are you my cucumber queen?
Baby, all you had to do was call me. Unless you call me with a blocked number I'm always here for you...specially IF you have giant cucumbers with you. ;)
Robs_AngryGayGho st

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

Nelson what a stud! He gave me the full Nelson last night.I must confess, the reason why we had a poor season was because of all the ball washing I did before each game. It unfortunately weakened the legs of all the players, I apologize to all alumni for weakening he team but I had my (hand)job to do and no body does it better than me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

Gay and Proud wrote:
You coming over to my place tonight? Please bring the big ones!
<quoted text>
Well, there you have it folks!! ROTFLMAO I knew it!! Nathan finally admits he's "Gay and Proud"...Hey Nathan, nothing wrong being gay, I respect you more now that you have come out of the closet on here bud, seriously.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

Gay and Proud wrote:
Rob is not invited his is too small.
<quoted text>
LMAO
F SLOB

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

But he sure does know how to open his big fat mouth. Slob is such a waste of space on this planet.
Robs_AngryGhost wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

F SLOB wrote:
But he sure does know how to open his big fat mouth. Slob is such a waste of space on this planet.
<quoted text>
Is your asse still sore from that Pickle festival at "Fight On's" the other night?
F SLOB

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

Yes from the cucumbers.
Robs_AngryGhost wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your asse still sore from that Pickle festival at "Fight On's" the other night?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

So sorry to hear that, give it some recovery time, perhaps you might want to refrain from using "Yao Ming" size and try the "Romeo" size for a while.
Rob

Rosharon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Robs_AngryGhost wrote:
So sorry to hear that, give it some recovery time, perhaps you might want to refrain from using "Yao Ming" size and try the "Romeo" size for a while.
Testing...can anyone see this ghost?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••