UCLA cleans up its act, gets victory over Oregon State

Full story: LA Daily News

The sloppiness started early, early as in the opening tip - if one could even call it an opening tip.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Butch

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

I am the Bruins won, i'm not clear as to why the coach is not playing the All-Americans on the bench tho. Abdul-Hamid gets 8 mins.? WTF coach? THIS IS NOT THE FINAL 4!
Adrian G

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

Butch wrote:
I am the Bruins won, i'm not clear as to why the coach is not playing the All-Americans on the bench tho. Abdul-Hamid gets 8 mins.?**** coach? THIS IS NOT THE FINAL 4!
Basketball is a game of matchups so im sure J Anderson and Malcom Lee matched up better against there guards. No this is not the final four, but coach BH has taken us there twice and im sure you couldn't do better than that, so shut ur mouth.
DC in LA

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

I think we can forget the earlier pre-conference games, when we tried man to man, and got crushed.

Ben has swallowed his ego and it looks like the team believes once again. Its what I love about BH teams.

The Bruin zone defense is looking real good. We still may lose against vastly superior teams, or those that can hit a bunch of 3 point shooters, but I think we'll play everyone tough from now on.
Butch

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

Adrian G wrote:
<quoted text> Basketball is a game of matchups so im sure J Anderson and Malcom Lee matched up better against there guards. No this is not the final four, but coach BH has taken us there twice and im sure you couldn't do better than that, so shut ur mouth.
I can do a lot better Adrian...but Ucla has only hired one black coach ever for basketball lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••