Bruins fall to VCU in third-place NIT...

Bruins fall to VCU in third-place NIT game

There are 2 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Nov 27, 2010, titled Bruins fall to VCU in third-place NIT game. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

UCLA's trip to the Big Apple turned into a lemon for the Bruins. Jamie Skeen had 23 points and nine rebounds and Virginia Commonwealth held off a late rally by UCLA for an 89-85 victory on Friday in the third-place game of the NIT Season Tip-Off. UCLA, which never led in the game, rallied from an 11-point deficit and had a chance to tie but Reeves ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Hefe

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2010
This UCLA team is absolutely pathetic.

Ben Howland's done in Westwood.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#2 Nov 29, 2010
Hefe wrote:
This UCLA team is absolutely pathetic.
Ben Howland's done in Westwood.
The Bruins are far from pathetic but Howland does need to light a fire under these guys about turnovers. They are averaging 16 to 17 per game. Never going to be taken seriously at that level!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UCLA Bruins NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No. 5 North Carolina pulls away for 83-68 win o... (Nov '16) Nov '16 I love it 1
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug '16 Trojan 2
News Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... (Sep '14) Apr '15 tom wingo 4
News UCLA finishes sweep of USC with 83-73 win (Feb '14) Feb '14 Brew In 1
News Nepotism at UCLA? No Apology (or Humility) from... (Feb '14) Feb '14 1805mdw 1
News UCLA's late push lands five-star forward Looney (Oct '13) Oct '13 Brew In 1
News UCLA Basketball Media Day: Alford Puts Wooden a... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Andrew Berman 1
More from around the web