UCLA gets trapped in Dawg pound

UCLA gets trapped in Dawg pound

There are 5 comments on the LA Daily News story from Feb 20, 2010, titled UCLA gets trapped in Dawg pound. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

It was one of those days, and it started early. An awkward 3-point attempt by Nikola Dragovic on the first possession.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Anonymous

Ocala, FL

#1 Feb 21, 2010
You gotta earn those four letters guys. You can't just put on the uniform nowadays and expect the other team to shake in their shoes. This season has all been about the demystification of the once storied program --now set back and in tatters. How the mighty have fallen. Sad.
Real Bruin

Vallejo, CA

#2 Feb 21, 2010
Right Mike and feel free to make a statement on Defense when on a breakaway you dont just concede the opponent a uncontested dunk. Hell it's not like we worry about you fouling out
SIB

Arcadia, CA

#4 Feb 22, 2010
fred wrote:
Showing their true colors though. Fight on!
Look who's talking...southern cal got swept by one of the worst teams in the Pac-10. How is Washington State one of the worst? UCLA swept them.

Go Bruins!
Fight On

Costa Mesa, CA

#5 Feb 22, 2010
The bRuins are spending money on football players this year, that's why their hoops is sucking.
AZBruin

Glendale, AZ

#6 Feb 23, 2010
Time to close the book on Dragovic. Now less than one dimensional (add no offense to no defense, no teamwork and no hustle). Let him focus on all his offcourt issues.

Lane has earned some playing time with his defense and energy. Looks like Morgan finally got the message. He reminds me of another young center of the Howland era.(Ryan Hollins) We need to use the next four games. I'd like to see what Moser, Lane and Morgan can do. At a minimum we invest in the future. Where is Stover?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UCLA Bruins NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No. 5 North Carolina pulls away for 83-68 win o... Nov '16 I love it 1
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug '16 Trojan 2
News Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... (Sep '14) Apr '15 tom wingo 4
News UCLA finishes sweep of USC with 83-73 win (Feb '14) Feb '14 Brew In 1
News Nepotism at UCLA? No Apology (or Humility) from... (Feb '14) Feb '14 1805mdw 1
News UCLA's late push lands five-star forward Looney (Oct '13) Oct '13 Brew In 1
News UCLA Basketball Media Day: Alford Puts Wooden a... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Andrew Berman 1
More from around the web