UCLA gives No. 7 Villanova all it can...

UCLA gives No. 7 Villanova all it can handle

There are 3 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Nov 24, 2010, titled UCLA gives No. 7 Villanova all it can handle. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

For 5 1/2 minutes, UCLA couldn't do anything right. That, combined with seventh-ranked Villanova's talented three-guard offense, were too much to overcome Wednesday night in the semifinals of the NIT Season Tip-Off. Corey Fisher finished with a career-high 26 points, while fellow guards Malik Wayns and Corey Stokes added 19 and 16, respectively, as ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

fred

Long Beach, CA

#1 Nov 25, 2010
The bRUINS should be used to losing by now.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#2 Nov 26, 2010
fred wrote:
The bRUINS should be used to losing by now.
The Trojan basketball team is starting off very similiar to how our Bruins did last year, so better bite your tongue when discussing college hoops!!!
fred

Long Beach, CA

#3 Nov 26, 2010
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>The Trojan basketball team is starting off very similiar to how our Bruins did last year, so better bite your tongue when discussing college hoops!!!
If only I was talking about basketball alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UCLA Bruins NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 ucla thieves in china Nov 19 Runner 3
Big Bawling Nov 16 Red in a blue state 1
The UCLA Three Nov 14 lighterthanyou 1
News No. 5 North Carolina pulls away for 83-68 win o... (Nov '16) Nov '16 I love it 1
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug '16 Trojan 2
News Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... (Sep '14) Apr '15 tom wingo 4
News UCLA finishes sweep of USC with 83-73 win (Feb '14) Feb '14 Brew In 1
More from around the web