Point-blank question: UCLA's Howland ...

Point-blank question: UCLA's Howland ponders next move with Hol...

There are 61 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jun 14, 2009, titled Point-blank question: UCLA's Howland ponders next move with Hol.... In it, LA Daily News reports that:

With guard Jrue Holiday leaving UCLA after one season for the NBA, Bruins coach Ben Howland knows his point-guard situation for the 2009-10 season is dangerously thin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#64 Feb 10, 2011
Pistol Pete wrote:
Good riddens to holiday. He will bomb in the NBA. can't play defense, no jump shot.
UCLA is better off without him.
Wrong Pete. Holiday is proving himself a capable PG and starting in the NBA where he averages around 10 points for the sixers. These kids need to know that Howland WILL make them better for the NBA. But I will agree with all those that think these kids should stay at least two years in the college system. Otherwise they will pick up more bad habits like the street pin king O.J. Mayo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

UCLA Bruins NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No. 5 North Carolina pulls away for 83-68 win o... (Nov '16) Nov '16 I love it 1
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug '16 Trojan 2
News Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... (Sep '14) Apr '15 tom wingo 4
News UCLA finishes sweep of USC with 83-73 win (Feb '14) Feb '14 Brew In 1
News Nepotism at UCLA? No Apology (or Humility) from... (Feb '14) Feb '14 1805mdw 1
News UCLA's late push lands five-star forward Looney (Oct '13) Oct '13 Brew In 1
News UCLA Basketball Media Day: Alford Puts Wooden a... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Andrew Berman 1
More from around the web