Poor field-goal percentage dooms UCLA in loss to USC

Full story: LA Daily News

How does a UCLA men's basketball team score only four points in nearly seven minutes? For the bumbling Bruins on Saturday at Pauley Pavilion, it was shockingly simple.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 45 of45
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

Football Fan wrote:
Common Trojan man You guys finally got caught and the NCAA hammer is coming down on SC. I have an Alum from my high school who is on the football staff at SC. I know for a fact that Especialy the football Players at SC go to class twice a month and have a student taking noted for them. They can be sleeping in class or do whatever they want. That's how SC wins in Football. They have no morals and all SC cares about are stupid Alumni who keep giving the almighty Dollar. Win at all costs that's SC's motto.
I have no idea of whether or not it goes on.(Nor do you, regardless of what you think.)

All I'm saying is, if it does go on, you are mighty naive if you think 'SC is the only one doing it.

FYI, it's alumnus. Don't pansy out with "alum" because you don't know how to use alumnus, alumni, alumna and alumnae.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious how you can't comprehend that it's not by choice. But no worries.
Seeing how you obviously can't read and did not hear the news that OJ was found innocent, I should not be shocked.
The "real" civil jury found him guilty, remember? If you are trying to cover for him, you are as clueless as the original tainted jury and that media circus!

So again, You DO, we DON'T! Maybe you guys need to start looking at bringing in a higher quality recruit instead of all your thugs, bullies, and suspect coaches (Simpson, Allen, Mayo, Bush, White, Sanchez, Carroll, Floyd, etc, etc, etc)
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text> The "real" civil jury found him guilty, remember? If you are trying to cover for him, you are as clueless as the original tainted jury and that media circus!

So again, You DO, we DON'T! Maybe you guys need to start looking at bringing in a higher quality recruit instead of all your thugs, bullies, and suspect coaches (Simpson, Allen, Mayo, Bush, White, Sanchez, Carroll, Floyd, etc, etc, etc)
The civil thing was a joke. Those are a mere end-around double jeopardy. Are you really so stupid you don't get that?

So, you don't, huh? Once again, showing your ignorance. On probation fin bb both in the 80's and the 90's! Oh you guys are absolute saints! LOL!!

Well, at least you didn't pull the "I know an 'ALUM' who works on the USC staff" line. That was funny, especially because people can't learn how to use alumnus, alumni, alumna and alumnae.

FIGHT ON!!

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The civil thing was a joke. Those are a mere end-around double jeopardy. Are you really so stupid you don't get that?
So, you don't, huh? Once again, showing your ignorance. On probation fin bb both in the 80's and the 90's! Oh you guys are absolute saints! LOL!!
Well, at least you didn't pull the "I know an 'ALUM' who works on the USC staff" line. That was funny, especially because people can't learn how to use alumnus, alumni, alumna and alumnae.
FIGHT ON!!
NOBODYS a saint pal, but your boyz are either thugs or pompous snoots! Simple as that!! Ask around... the Country as a matter-of-fact, for a second opinion! Win Forever... at ANY co$t!...underhanded included!!!

(staged) FIGHT ON
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text> NOBODYS a saint pal, but your boyz are either thugs or pompous snoots! Simple as that!! Ask around... the Country as a matter-of-fact, for a second opinion! Win Forever... at ANY co$t!...underhanded included!!!
(staged) FIGHT ON
Cry on!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 45 of45
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••