Knights golden in rivalry showdown against Bulls

There are 26 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Dec 6, 2008, titled Knights golden in rivalry showdown against Bulls. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

UCF Coach Kirk Speraw pulled out all the stops to fire up his players. He talked with the Knights at length this past week about the history of the UCF program, emphasizing that it had been 14 years since UCF ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bill

Englewood, CO

#21 Dec 7, 2008
UCF should drop the USF series so that USF can start a rivalry with Eckerd College(a team more on their level).
Jay

Palm Bay, FL

#22 Dec 7, 2008
Facts Are wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact are donkey is in the last 14 YEARS you have won one ball game against USF in either sport. You are 0-4 in football and now 5-18 in basketball. So stop acting like such a ucif donk, and show you have more than a 12 year olds mentality.
If he has a 12 year old's mentality, that must make you about 5?

Really pal, you embarass yourself as much as you post on EVERY article about UCF. Get help and get a life.
Bill

Englewood, CO

#23 Dec 7, 2008
UCF: Daunte Culpepper (Pro Bowler)
Asanti Samule (Pro Bowler, most prized free-agent last season), Matt Prater (one of the best young kicker in the NFL), Brandon Marshall (one of the best young WR's in the NFL), Kevin Smith(starting NFL rookie RB), Travis Fischer (starting NFL CB), Michael Gaines(starting NFL TE), plus a few more Knights not mentioned in NFL. Beautiful on-campus athletic facilities. Much better academics than USF!

USF: Andre Hall (Denver's 3rd string RB), crappy (I'm mean SUPER CRAPPY) campus, Football in the Bucs Stadium, and the Sun Dome(Haaa Ha!) Good luck in the Yugo St. Petersburg Bowl against 6-6 Memphis with your dumb Prop 48 players.

I grew up in Tampa and know what a POS school USF is! Stop thinking you belong in the same class as Florida's big 3. Anyone with 5 or more brain cells knows that USF is an inferior school and athletic program.
Facts Are

Orlando, FL

#24 Dec 7, 2008
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
If he has a 12 year old's mentality, that must make you about 5?
Really pal, you embarass yourself as much as you post on EVERY article about UCF. Get help and get a life.
You are like the pot calling the kettle black, donkey.
UCF Grad

Oviedo, FL

#25 Dec 8, 2008
Facts Are wrote:
<quoted text>
You are like the pot calling the kettle black, donkey.
Do you ever have anything intelligent and mature to post? You seriously sound like a 10 year old that continually says, "I know you are, but what am I!???" Stop obsessing about UCF and get a life, or a date, or a clue.
UCF rocks

AOL

#26 Dec 8, 2008
omg "Facts Are" you are freaking hilarious. It must be a tough life working in mcdonalds and not having a clue about anything. Shouldn't you be at the local jail recruiting more football players?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Florida Golden Knights NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCF fans won't be hooping it up anytime soon (Mar '14) Mar '14 ucffan 1
News UCF guard Isaiah Sykes' rise to pro prospect fu... (Mar '14) Mar '14 ucffan 1
News Michael Jordan's son arrested after Omaha hotel... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Duh 2
News Miners take on UCF in Monday morning basketball... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Jay 16
News UTEP tries to rebound against UCF (Feb '11) Feb '11 Miners1 10
News C-USA teams all over .500 (Jan '11) Jan '11 kol 6
News Miners Mania: UTEP men's basketball team turns ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 javi 10
More from around the web