This year, Billings is Stan the Man

This year, Billings is Stan the Man

There are 6 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jan 23, 2008, titled This year, Billings is Stan the Man. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

When Stanley Billings first arrived at UCF, it seemed all people would ever be able to appreciate about him was his height.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

BIGGIE

Denver, CO

#1 Jan 23, 2008
I got on him for taking it strong to the hoop and using his size. I am glad he is making his presence known.
Best of luck to him and I'll still be getting on him if he doesn't do his thing!
Go Knights!
Bucktail Johnnie

Orlando, FL

#2 Jan 23, 2008
Psssst. There are no "ex-Marines". We are either active, retired or former. Kinda like calling one's parents "ex"....just doesn't work that way.

Semper Fi
Burnsy

Orlando, FL

#3 Jan 23, 2008
Wait, I'm confused. Has my friend Ben Stout been lying to me about playing for UCF?
Pachuka

Plant City, FL

#4 Jan 23, 2008
Yes Sir, the Kevin Smith of UCF Basketball. King of Conference USA!

Knockin down those 200+ ranked B Ball teams week after week. One at a time!

Go Knights!
Steve

Orlando, FL

#5 Jan 23, 2008
Shows how much you know, you bitter USF loser. Billings isn't even one of our five best players. Jermaine Taylor is the Kevin Smith of UCF Basketball.

Since: Sep 07

Oviedo, FL

#6 Jan 24, 2008
Pachuka wrote:
Yes Sir, the Kevin Smith of UCF Basketball. King of Conference USA!
Knockin down those 200+ ranked B Ball teams week after week. One at a time!
Go Knights!
At least UCF is winning. How did the steers do last night? And look what Mr Saragin has to say: UCF #101 and USF #110
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/bkt070...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Central Florida Golden Knights NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCF fans won't be hooping it up anytime soon (Mar '14) Mar '14 ucffan 1
News UCF guard Isaiah Sykes' rise to pro prospect fu... (Mar '14) Mar '14 ucffan 1
News Michael Jordan's son arrested after Omaha hotel... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Duh 2
News Miners take on UCF in Monday morning basketball... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Jay 16
News UTEP tries to rebound against UCF (Feb '11) Feb '11 Miners1 10
News C-USA teams all over .500 (Jan '11) Jan '11 kol 6
News Miners Mania: UTEP men's basketball team turns ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 javi 10
More from around the web