Sooners set '07 football schedule

Sooners set '07 football schedule

There are 64 comments on the Oklahoman.net story from Jun 20, 2006, titled Sooners set '07 football schedule. In it, Oklahoman.net reports that:

The Hurricanes are coming and the Golden Hurricane are waiting, highlights in the 2007 Oklahoma football schedule released Tuesday by the school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oklahoman.net.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rick Hopper

United States

#1 Jun 27, 2006
OH !! NO !! What's Bob thinken here !!!!!! Better bucker up boys!!!!
CANEMAYNE

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Jun 28, 2006
WELL IT LOOKS LIKE STOOPS HATES HIS FOOTBALL TEAM LOL BY THEN MIAMI WILL BE LIKE A RUNNAWAY TRAIN LOOK OUT STOOPS.
caleb k

Tulsa, OK

#3 Jul 10, 2006
Yeaaaaaaaahhhhh!! My sooners come out with the most hard-core schedules in the nation. They are not afraid to play against the best. Bob Stoops does not play weak-sauce teams like the Citadel or North Eastern State of Vermont at Wannahawkaluge OU plays great teams so that we can get the respect to get to the national Championship.
Rusdawg

Cabot, AR

#4 Jul 10, 2006
NATIONAL CHUMPIONSHIP.
By National Chumpionship, I mean that you Sooners will officially have become the LONGHORNS BITCHES. Congradulations, because Sooner fans will have a 6 win 6 loss season to look forward to
travis c

Montréal, Canada

#5 Jul 10, 2006
Hair of the dog baby! I still have that sour taste from the games in the 80's.....OU spanked them all but not Miami (or Johnson I should say).

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? Then this is it!

Great Job Stoops.....
Caleb K

Tulsa, OK

#6 Jul 16, 2006
Hey Rusdawg! Shut ur mouth. The Sooners are no way on earth going to lose 6 games; well maybe in the next 5 years combined. Peace out and next time come back when u know what u are talking about.
Anthony

Tulsa, OK

#7 Jul 16, 2006
Rusdawg wrote:
NATIONAL CHUMPIONSHIP.
By National Chumpionship, I mean that you Sooners will officially have become the LONGHORNS BITCHES. Congradulations, because Sooner fans will have a 6 win 6 loss season to look forward to

Hey you must be smoking crack, last time I checked we beat the steers and gueers 5 times in a row, I give um last year with our young team. 3 title games in five years remeber crack kills.
Darren

Columbia, MO

#8 Jul 17, 2006
Rusdawg wrote:
NATIONAL CHUMPIONSHIP.
Sooners have won 5 of last 6. OU much improved in '06, tu will be down. I'd say you're in no place to call anyone a bitch.

Oh, and while I know tu is a fine academic school, we might want to check into their English department. It's congratulations.

Now, that little bit of business cared for I'm impressed that Stoops adds Miami to the schedule, and that Miami won't be like so many schools afraid to play OU (Bear Bryant, anyone?) Should be a whale of a game, I'd give Oklahoma the edge were it played this year, too many things can happen between now and 2007 for anyone to do too much smack talking, although I know that is the best thing for Miami people, and for their dozens of loyals fans.
Rusdawg

Cabot, AR

#9 Jul 17, 2006
I enjoy getting Sooner fans fired up. There is no doubt in my mind that OU has one of the best fan bases in all of America. I guess I'm still upset that you guys didn't take care of business against LSU in 03. It's pretty difficult being a Gator fan in the state of LA. I'm looking forward to a National Title game against OU in 06/07.
half-bag

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jul 21, 2006
I still have nightmares about White missing KJ by inches for the tying TD late in the 4th.
Hopenopropy

Brownsville, TX

#11 Sep 25, 2006
Caleb K --- Have you looked at O.U. Schedule lately ? "Middle Tennessee" What is that? A High School Team?
Gauger - SoonerMan

Dallas, TX

#12 Sep 25, 2006
Hopenopropy wrote:
Caleb K --- Have you looked at O.U. Schedule lately ? "Middle Tennessee" What is that? A High School Team?
I hope you are not a Texas fan talking about schedules...Texas is the one playing a Division II school.
Hopenopropy

Brownsville, TX

#13 Sep 25, 2006
Gauger-SoonerMan--- What Division is "Middle
Tennesse" ? Yep University of Texas will
whip upon the Sooners. Hook em Horns
Sybil

United States

#15 Sep 27, 2006
Well heck Notre Dame and OU are talkin' about future games. At least they will talk to OU... alot of schools won't even consider playin' us.
Belloti_for_Prez

Corvallis, OR

#17 Oct 2, 2006
Alaskan school for the deaf. See I was laughing so hard , I went off typing.
Belloti_for_Prez

Corvallis, OR

#16 Oct 2, 2006
They should add the alaskan school for the for an easy win.
Chicago-Sooner

United States

#18 Oct 5, 2006
Hopenopropy wrote:
Gauger-SoonerMan--- What Division is "Middle
Tennesse" ? Yep University of Texas will
whip upon the Sooners. Hook em Horns
Middle Tennessee is Division 1-A. IOW a step above 1-AA which is where Sam Houston State resides.
soonerscribe

Edmond, OK

#19 Oct 5, 2006
Rusdawg wrote:
NATIONAL CHUMPIONSHIP.
I realize that while you were in prison you were Bubbah's bitch but please clear your head and the other end and watch Saturday and you will see the Sooner team hitting on all cylinders.
Chris

Puyallup, WA

#20 Oct 5, 2006
soonerscribe wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that while you were in prison you were Bubbah's bitch but please clear your head and the other end and watch Saturday and you will see the Sooner team hitting on all cylinders.
Good Lord you are a hateful person? Every place I see a post by you its quite spiteful and you are always so defensive, is it you or does the whole sooner nation have inferiority complex.
Broadway Joe

United States

#21 Oct 6, 2006
Anthony wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you must be smoking crack, last time I checked we beat the steers and gueers 5 times in a row, I give um last year with our young team. 3 title games in five years remeber crack kills.
Look who is talking crap, Anthony don't forget you lost two NC games remember those? No one care that you got there except,the Buffalo Bills. You got blown out by K State in the big 12 Championship game, remember that? You got embarrassed by USC on National TV, remember that? and you lost to LSU. OU's Defense has sucked ever since Little brother Stoops went to Arizona LOL! How many yards were given up against Oregon? 500+ yeah, nice D!!! OU get real please, give me a break.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Tulsa NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor: Unclear if Tulane player is paralyzed (Sep '12) Oct '12 Oscar 4
News Devon Walker Injury: Tulane Safety Taken Off Fi... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Anonymous 1
News Tulsa QB Kinne leaves game with injury (Sep '11) Sep '11 Jack 2
News Report: Tulsa suspends WR Johnson (Aug '11) Aug '11 Leroy Dobson 2
News Tulsa Hurricane advances to face UTEP (Mar '11) Mar '11 oh yeah 2
News UTEP's Randy Culpepper, Julyan Stone get All-Co... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Bill 7
News UTEP basketball notes: Perez, Bohannon expected... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jake 3
More from around the web