Kragthorpe at UofL 'to stay'

Kragthorpe at UofL 'to stay'

There are 2 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Jan 10, 2007, titled Kragthorpe at UofL 'to stay'. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Promising that he considered the University of Louisville his last coaching stop and vowing to continue the Cardinals' climb to national prominence, Tulsa's Steve Kragthorpe was introduced Tuesday afternoon as ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Jan 25, 2007
Why do all of these guys feel like the first words out of their mouths have to be some statement that they are "here to stay"? It's such a cliche - and meaningless, too. UL fans, be informed that for weeks before leaving TU Kragthrope publicly proclaimed is desire to stay in Tulsa, raise his kids there - "... I see myself being here for the next ten years." Two months later he's gone. Good for him. Good for anyone who can improve his/her situation. Just don't patronize those of us who paid your salary before you jumped ship.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Jan 25, 2007
Theyre telling the public an the media what they want to hear,I take what they say with a grain of salt.Bobby Petrino told one of our recruits 3 hours before he left that he was gonna be back next year.College athletics especially football is becoming more like the pro environment every year..Money Talks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Tulsa NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor: Unclear if Tulane player is paralyzed (Sep '12) Oct '12 Oscar 4
News Devon Walker Injury: Tulane Safety Taken Off Fi... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Anonymous 1
News Tulsa QB Kinne leaves game with injury (Sep '11) Sep '11 Jack 2
News Report: Tulsa suspends WR Johnson (Aug '11) Aug '11 Leroy Dobson 2
News Tulsa Hurricane advances to face UTEP (Mar '11) Mar '11 oh yeah 2
News UTEP's Randy Culpepper, Julyan Stone get All-Co... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Bill 7
News UTEP basketball notes: Perez, Bohannon expected... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jake 3
More from around the web