Jumpy fans worry UCF, but officials c...

Jumpy fans worry UCF, but officials call stadium safe

There are 165 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 30, 2007, titled Jumpy fans worry UCF, but officials call stadium safe. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Some frenzied football fans at the University of Central Florida are calling their new stadium "The Trampoline" -- and treating it like one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Otown Man

Lakeland, FL

#163 Dec 1, 2007
they have been doing it for 5 or more years since the song came out. thats why!
Go Knights wrote:
"who cares about the stadium bouncing? my question is why cant UCF come up with a tradition of their own. They do the zombie nation jumping up and down thing at penn state, clemson et al"
If Clemson and Penn do the same thing. How come they can't come up with a tradition of their own either?
UCF Sucks

Auburndale, FL

#165 Dec 2, 2007
Let's hope the stadium collapses and buries all you morons!!!
JOE

El Paso, TX

#166 Dec 2, 2007
BULLL keep playing zombie nation!!!!

If they stop playing it, we're just going to sing it and jump on our own.... you can't stop the jumping, might as well play the song and keep the atmosphere at the new stadium top notch!!!!
Technocat

Altamonte Springs, FL

#167 Dec 3, 2007
Octheplace2b wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm no but im not typing a paper or doing school work so i can careless about the way i right when im in a forum! I'm not a perfectionist like you who needs to spell check there Sh*t! Get over it! And WHO in the hell made you the grammer police??? Get a job office dip stick!
Looks like I touched a nerve. However, I doubt I've made a lasting impact.
Technocat

Altamonte Springs, FL

#168 Dec 3, 2007
Octheplace2b wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm no but im not typing a paper or doing school work so i can careless about the way i right when im in a forum! I'm not a perfectionist like you who needs to spell check there Sh*t! Get over it! And WHO in the hell made you the grammer police??? Get a job office dip stick!
onepopo wrote:
<quoted text>
The other poster is not being a perfectionist. The fact that you are enjoying a college education makes you blessed. Education is not something you turn on or off depending on the circumstances. Whether you are posting a blog or writing a term paper it should be part of your nature to be accurate. That's the beauty of being educated, you are smart all the time, not just some of the time.
And just in case you didn't actually make the following mistakes on purpose to prove your point:
It's "grammar" not "grammer". You should have used "their" not "there", "write" not "right", and get "an" office job not get "a" office job.
Most of us have the occasional typos, punctuation mistakes, and omitted words in our writings. Your two posts however, contain a lot of errors. You're a college student, you should be a little concerned.
Thank you. I am fearful of our future if this is what our Universities are turning out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Tulsa NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor: Unclear if Tulane player is paralyzed (Sep '12) Oct '12 Oscar 4
News Devon Walker Injury: Tulane Safety Taken Off Fi... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Anonymous 1
News Tulsa QB Kinne leaves game with injury (Sep '11) Sep '11 Jack 2
News Report: Tulsa suspends WR Johnson (Aug '11) Aug '11 Leroy Dobson 2
News Tulsa Hurricane advances to face UTEP (Mar '11) Mar '11 oh yeah 2
News UTEP's Randy Culpepper, Julyan Stone get All-Co... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Bill 7
News UTEP basketball notes: Perez, Bohannon expected... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jake 3