Golden Hurricane rips Miner defense

Golden Hurricane rips Miner defense

There are 43 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 18, 2008, titled Golden Hurricane rips Miner defense. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Right up until the 97-yard touchdown pass, things were going well for the UTEP defense against Tulsa on Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nikki Nokooze

El Paso, TX

#43 Oct 19, 2008
What a bunch of chumps. UTEP is small potatoes, honey! Forget it. They blow the big wad!
Dincho

Austin, TX

#44 Oct 20, 2008
Commentorate wrote:
<quoted text>
Tulsa will probably have a chance to put that to the test in a bowl game this year. Don't know if they'll play a Big 12 team, but they'll probably face a BCS eligible team.
I think you have to take Conference USA and the WAC and the Mountain West for what they are. The games are fun, high scoring affairs with little defense usually and no one really gets a chance to play with the big boys anyway, so just have fun.
That's okay by me. Every once in a while a Boise State rises out of the dust to topple a team like Oklahoma and those are games to remember.
Great point, some of the most exciting games have been when the non-BCS schools pull the upset. With the best probably being Boise St. and Oklahoma. I still do not believe, however, that this Tulsa team matches up to that Boise St. team.
MinerMasher

Wailuku, HI

#45 Oct 20, 2008
Well, that win looked way easy by the GoldenShower. I tip my hat to them. I hope UTEP can get back on track next week. There is a possibilty they will meet again... but i kinda hope not. lol. Go Miners.

ps, i will saying what i have said since last year, the school needs to dish out some money and go find a D Coordinator worth his weight. 77 points is what UTEP should have put up on Buffalo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Tulsa NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor: Unclear if Tulane player is paralyzed (Sep '12) Oct '12 Oscar 4
News Devon Walker Injury: Tulane Safety Taken Off Fi... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Anonymous 1
News Tulsa QB Kinne leaves game with injury (Sep '11) Sep '11 Jack 2
News Report: Tulsa suspends WR Johnson (Aug '11) Aug '11 Leroy Dobson 2
News Tulsa Hurricane advances to face UTEP (Mar '11) Mar '11 oh yeah 2
News UTEP's Randy Culpepper, Julyan Stone get All-Co... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Bill 7
News UTEP basketball notes: Perez, Bohannon expected... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Jake 3