Tulane LB dies in accident

Tulane LB dies in accident

There are 1 comment on the Fox Sports story from Jan 22, 2010, titled Tulane LB dies in accident. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Tulane football player Sule Osagiede died Thursday morning in Beaumont, Texas, as a result of injuries sustained in an auto accident, a news release said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

mark preston

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 23, 2010
after returning home from many years in the military and watching lamar consolidate football win a stae championship when i first meet sule i knew then he was a great young man!my prayers to you sule and your family love to you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tulane Green Wave NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor: Unclear if Tulane player is paralyzed (Sep '12) Oct '12 Oscar 4
News Tulane and Ole Miss to honor Devon Walker, and ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Tulane lover 1
News Devon Walker Injury: Tulane Safety Taken Off Fi... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Anonymous 1
News Link Gumbo 8/24/12 (Aug '12) Aug '12 joel 1
News Hawaii News, Honolulu, Honolulu News, Sports, E... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jim Little 1
News Wave flush Miners: Underdog Tulane finds holes ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 The Truth 42
News Late TD pass helps Tulane beat UTEP 34-24 (Oct '10) Oct '10 jUTEP 8
More from around the web