Toledo shocks Michigan in 'The Big Ho...

Toledo shocks Michigan in 'The Big House'

There are 7 comments on the The Morning Call story from Oct 12, 2008, titled Toledo shocks Michigan in 'The Big House'. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Holy Toledo. K.C. Lopata missed a 26-yard field goal with 4 seconds left, giving the Rockets a 13-10 win over the once-mighty Michigan Wolverines , who are off to their worst start in 41 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

“Cool Logic - Burning Passion”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 Oct 12, 2008
I just want PSU to take care of business next weekend at State College, pound Michigan into the grass turf early and often, and move on. Although we'd never get the same consideration from the usuallly haughty Michigan fans, PSU fans know what it is like to have a stinky season or two or more...
Great

Falkville, AL

#2 Oct 12, 2008
Can't say I am sorry to see the Coach at Michigan struggling.
The guy is over rated.
Hope they don't make a bowl and the heat gets turned up even more.
comment

Korea

#3 Oct 12, 2008
Maybe some day you will see DJ Lenehan making some plays in the Big House and pulling off an upset win.

Toledo has a good defense, especially their Safety Barry Church and their MLB Archie Donald. Guess what, they are from Pennsylvania.

I would be surprised if Zerbe from Wilson goes to Toledo also or even Darrly Klotz or Horvin Lattimer of Bethlehem Liberty. Toledo runs a good program and this win shows it.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4 Oct 17, 2008
Cngrats to Toledo on a superb win!! Ricky Rod is getting what he deserves. Go Rockets Go Bucks!!!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#5 Oct 17, 2008
OSUMOM wrote:
Cngrats to Toledo on a superb win!! Ricky Rod is getting what he deserves. Go Rockets Go Bucks!!!
hey mom ROLL TIDE GO BUCKS big weekend ahead !!!!

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#6 Oct 18, 2008
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>hey mom ROLL TIDE GO BUCKS big weekend ahead !!!!
You said it. I at least hope we stay in the game and can keep it close. Go Bucks...Roll Tide!!!
cod vet

United States

#7 Nov 15, 2010
Is this nick moore from niles MI

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toledo Rockets NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Apr 11 5:16 PM Bucs pick up receiver prospect E... (Apr '13) Apr '13 tone 1
Toledo vs EMU (Oct '12) Oct '12 Scott 1
News Rockets' Football Season Opener at Arizona to b... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Jim 1
News Toledo holds off Air Force 42-41 in Military Bowl (Dec '11) Dec '11 Angrys birds 1
News Northern Illnois slips past Toledo in shootout (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jack Gibson 1
News Early challenge for UNH (Sep '11) Sep '11 rocky 1
News Former Wilson High quarterback D.J. Lenehan lea... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Annmarie Fialka 1