Big Ten/Top 25 roundup: Kansas sets i...

Big Ten/Top 25 roundup: Kansas sets its sights on No. 1 | BuckeyeXtra

There are 3 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 13, 2011, titled Big Ten/Top 25 roundup: Kansas sets its sights on No. 1 | BuckeyeXtra. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Kansas fans announce the outcome of the Ohio State-Wisconsin game during the first half of a game against Iowa State in Lawrence, Kan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Ron Hatch Ohio Native

Mooresville, NC

#1 Feb 13, 2011
Life goes on.
ddh

Haines City, FL

#2 Feb 13, 2011
I thought Kansas fans had class??? Spitting on opposing players is pretty low. I sure hope you who did such a despicable act do not get the pleasure of watching a 1st class program. But sometimes Satan seems to do what he can to lower the integrity of certain people. You've had a great program there, I would hope you'd display championship behavior!! Kansas has been a class program in the past. Don't spoil it for the present team! I'm a Buckeye fan and proud of it! Sure we got beat, but so did you once! Whatever the case, whoever displayed that kind of behavior should never be left into another game until you can be a respectible follower of your team! And I know its just a few infidels who spoil it for the rest!
ddh

Haines City, FL

#3 Feb 13, 2011
Furthermore, whether you are number 1 now or later on, doesn't really matter, the real number 1 will be determined in March! Go Buckeyes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Texas NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas QB competition still ongoing after Notre ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News QB Situation next year (Jan '14) Feb '15 walterj 4
News Is Texas QB David Ash's football future in ques... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Gil 1
News Adult flag football league recruiting teams, pl... (Aug '07) Jul '14 Mark Martin 135
News Seahawks, Rams: DE's Jackson Jeffcoat and Micha... (May '14) May '14 wjn44 1
News Once a Joke, Texas' Defense Should Be Strength ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Texasboy 1
News 'Jelly doughnut' rock on Mars suddenly appears (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tech_Bro 11
More from around the web