Texas Tech stuns No. 5 West Virginia ...

Texas Tech stuns No. 5 West Virginia 49-14

There are 2 comments on the Bradenton.com story from Oct 13, 2012, titled Texas Tech stuns No. 5 West Virginia 49-14. In it, Bradenton.com reports that:

5 West Virginia as the Red Raiders upset the Mountaineers 49-14 on Saturday. Red Raider fans stormed the field after the win, the most lopsided Texas Tech victory ever over a team ranked in the top five.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bradenton.com.

davada

Lubbock, TX

#1 Oct 14, 2012
WVU was not aware of the history of the City of Broken Dreams aka Lubbock. Ask Holgerson about OU, Neb, KSU, Missou, UT, TA&M, et al. He was there as each had devastating losses which ended heisman hopes, national title hopes, conf title hopes, etc.
Payback

Carmel, ME

#2 Oct 14, 2012
davada wrote:
WVU was not aware of the history of the City of Broken Dreams aka Lubbock. Ask Holgerson about OU, Neb, KSU, Missou, UT, TA&M, et al. He was there as each had devastating losses which ended heisman hopes, national title hopes, conf title hopes, etc.
I'll bet they are aware of it now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Tech Red Raiders NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kliff Kingsbury on the Hot Seat (Aug '15) Aug '15 Alex Golding 1
News Kansas State runs over Tech 49-26 (Nov '13) Nov '13 Saw It Coming 1
Recent Tech Losses Disappoint (Nov '13) Nov '13 Tech Fan 1
News Texas Tech upends No. 24 TCU 20-10 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Texas Tech vs Tex... 3
News Famous sports broadcaster fired over anti-gay c... (Sep '13) Sep '13 jamba 1
News Raiders' Ford haunted by nagging injuries (Aug '13) Aug '13 RaiderFaith 9
News Agency says Raiders sign DT Myles Wade (Jul '13) Jul '13 TexasRaider 2
More from around the web