Texas back in Arkansas to face Hogs

Texas back in Arkansas to face Hogs

There are 2 comments on the Log Cabin Democrat story from Jan 5, 2009, titled Texas back in Arkansas to face Hogs. In it, Log Cabin Democrat reports that:

Stefan Welsh learned everything he needed to know about the Arkansas-Texas rivalry after the Longhorns traveled to North Little Rock for last year's NCAA tournament.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Log Cabin Democrat.

Since: Jan 09

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2009
Boy I can't wait for tonight when Courtney Fortson owns the floor against the Longhorns. Arkansas will win by double digits. They're the best kept secret in the country. But not after tonight!!! They're going to have taken down Oklahoma and Texas in a week's time. Whoooooooooooooo PIG SOOOOIE!!
GO HOGS

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2009
CoolHandMike wrote:
Boy I can't wait for tonight when Courtney Fortson owns the floor against the Longhorns. Arkansas will win by double digits. They're the best kept secret in the country. But not after tonight!!! They're going to have taken down Oklahoma and Texas in a week's time. Whoooooooooooooo PIG SOOOOIE!!
you're right ARKANSAS is the best team in the big 12 without being in there conference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Longhorns NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Jelly doughnut' rock on Mars suddenly appears (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tech_Bro 11
News NCAA Basketball Recruiting: Predicting Which 20... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Preston Hubbard 1
News UCLA vs. Texas: Live Score, Analysis and Reaction (Dec '12) Dec '12 Brew In 1
News Ohio, USF contribute to NCAA madness in Nashville (Mar '12) Mar '12 Trey Jamerson 1
News Cincinnati, Texas Match-up In NCAA Tournament 2012 (Mar '12) Mar '12 Gig 1
News J'Covan Brown Named First Team All-Big 12 Baske... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Carl R 1
News Seth Davis: Coach Rick Barnes holds high hopes ... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jig 1
More from around the web