Texas A&M's first SEC clash comes against No. 24 Florida

Sep 5, 2012 Full story: KARE-TV Minneapolis 8

After escaping with a less-than- impressive win in their season opener, the Florida Gators put their national ranking on the line as they take on the Texas A&M Aggies in College Station on Saturday afternoon.

Full Story

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Well this will tell if the SEC is all that tough. I personally think that A&M messed up by hiring their coach, all he ever did in Houston was ride his QB's coattail. Anyway curious to see how this turns out.
SEC MAN

Kodak, TN

#3 Sep 9, 2012
BigDan wrote:
Well this will tell if the SEC is all that tough. I personally think that A&M messed up by hiring their coach, all he ever did in Houston was ride his QB's coattail. Anyway curious to see how this turns out.
A&M didn't win, but they definitely held their own against the Gators. "Misery" and A&M will do well in the SEC this year and even better in the future. UGA hushed the trash talk in Misery, but they still showed solid for their "welcome to the SEC" game.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#4 Sep 10, 2012
I welcome both new teams to the SEC! They are now our rivals & brothers

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#5 Sep 10, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
I welcome both new teams to the SEC! They are now our rivals & brothers
You either a rival or a brother. What you said makes no sense.
Bamaking

Silas, AL

#6 Sep 10, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
You either a rival or a brother. What you said makes no sense.
The reason you don't understand is because you are not from the SEC.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#7 Sep 11, 2012
Bamaking wrote:
<quoted text>
the SEC....were wussies hang out to ride the coattails of 3 teams. There are three good teams and the rest are weak. Hell almost any could win a NC playing in that conference, no competition. Everyone else beats up on themselves and the SEC play a weak out of conference schedule and an over-rated conference schedule. At the most you only have to play, 2 good teams.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#8 Sep 11, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
the SEC....were wussies hang out to ride the coattails of 3 teams. There are three good teams and the rest are weak. Hell almost any could win a NC playing in that conference, no competition. Everyone else beats up on themselves and the SEC play a weak out of conference schedule and an over-rated conference schedule. At the most you only have to play, 2 good teams.
BIG Dan, do you think our bruins and Irish could beat those teams?

Please don't back us in a corner as you already know we have to play those darn Trojans every year. That alone, is enough :(

Go Bruins, go Irish! We are almost respectable again!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#9 Sep 11, 2012
Bamaking wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that like some sort of free mason thing or maybe one of those back woods secret meetings where everyone wears white? That stuff scares me :/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas A&M Aggies NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baylor takes slight edge over A&M for top spot ... Sep '14 Jocab 1
Oakland Raiders Rumors: Taylor Lewan the Team's... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rockafella5 1
The 5 Toughest Decisions the Oakland Raiders Wi... (Jan '14) Jan '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 7
will you use some trick or treat play on lsu (Nov '13) Nov '13 hay jonnny 02 7
Clowney's numbers low, but NFL stock remains high (Nov '13) Nov '13 see if he 1
use the run around play till lsu gets tired (Nov '13) Nov '13 ok johny just use... 1
Texas A&M Football: 4 Ways to Contain the LSU O... (Nov '13) Nov '13 hay jonn oh2 1
More from around the web