UConn Back On Top

Undefeated UConn is again the nation's top-ranked women's basketball program. And for now, they have Stanford to thank. Full Story

“WAR ENDS AMERICANS COME HOME!!”

Since: Oct 07

PLAINVILLE CONNECTICUT

#3 Dec 24, 2007
"HOW BOUT THOSE LADY HUSKIES"
Fred

Granby, CT

#4 Dec 24, 2007
"The Huskies (9-0) have won their games by an average of 40 points"

Sure playing division II teams. Will wait until the Big East begins in "earnest".
Pat

Durham, CT

#5 Dec 24, 2007
FREDDY KOOL wrote:
"HOW BOUT THOSE LADY HUSKIES"
Merry Christmas Freddie. Send me your email address and I'll send you a couple of pictures from the Paradise Jam.

Hopefully, we meet TN in the Championship game and beat the pants off them. Here's to a safe New Year and an undefeated season.

Pat-Amston
uconnjak

Merrifield, VA

#6 Dec 24, 2007
Fred: Since when are Stanford, Old Dominion, Duke, Virginia, South Carolina, etc, Division II teams? Give me a break!
Alex

Boston, MA

#7 Dec 24, 2007
Amen, Uconnjak. I wonder if Fred knows how to look up a schedule and then compare the rankings of the opponents to those of Tennessee, etc. And, they blew the doors off Stanford and coasted while Stanford cut the lead from 24 to 12 in the last few minutes.
LadyHuskyfan

Coventry, CT

#8 Dec 26, 2007
UCONN deserves to be number one!! They are clearly the best team in the country. Short of any furthur injuries, I cannot imagine any team that can stop them, including Tennessee; and let's hope Tennessee keeps falling(Thanks Stamford). How sweet it is!!! GO UCONN!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas A&M University Corpus Christi NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Tackett (Feb '06) Mar '13 Rita Bolinhas 4
Texas A&M-Corpus Christi Athletic Director Tete... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Bev Caldwell 1
Vereen's 20 points leads UTA over Texas A&... (Jan '08) Jan '08 Donna Darovich 1
Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Oct '07 ROB 1
Ohio.com - Flashes will face UNC on ESPN (Aug '07) Aug '07 Flashman 1
CorpusMotorsports.com (Apr '07) Apr '07 Mike 1
Free Thinkers (Apr '07) Apr '07 CCAtheists 1

Texas A&M University Corpus Christi NCAA People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE