Kelly Jaggers

Dallas, TX

#1 Feb 20, 2006
Does anyone have any info on him??
Shon Tackett

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2006
I am Kevin's father. Kevin survived his accident. He suffered multiple fractures to his legs and pelvis, facial fractures and internal bleeding and a a severe traumatic brain injury. He was transferred to Baylor Medical center in dallas on February 23rd. He emerged from coma a couple of weeks after his transfer and on April 23rd he was transferred to the centre for Nuero Skills (CNS) in Irving to continue his recovery. Kevin now lives at home with his family, but still goes to rehab every day. His physical injuries have healed and he is slowly releraning to walk. He pretty much had to start over and relearn everything. Walking, talking, feeding himselg, going to the bathroom etc. He's come a very long way. He is currently testing at a 5th grade intellectual level and is showing signs that he will continue to improve. He intends to return to college in the future and talks a lot about his time in Corpus Christi.He is able to play his guitar and uses his computer to read and write e-mail each day. You can e-mail him at [email protected]

Shon Tackett (Kevin's Dad)
Kelly Jaggers

Dallas, TX

#3 Feb 1, 2007
Shon,

I am glad to hear he is doing better. I hope, since it has been a few months, that he has gotten even better.

I am not sure if you remember me, but my name was Koenig and we used to live down the street from you on Red Bird.

Take care.
Rita Bolinhas

Carcavelos, Portugal

#4 Mar 19, 2013
Hey people!

Have anyone heard about Kevin??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas A&M University Corpus Christi NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas A&M-Corpus Christi Athletic Director Tete... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Bev Caldwell 1
News Vereen's 20 points leads UTA over Texas A&... (Jan '08) Jan '08 Donna Darovich 1
News UConn Back On Top (Dec '07) Dec '07 LadyHuskyfan 6
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Oct '07 ROB 1
News Ohio.com - Flashes will face UNC on ESPN (Aug '07) Aug '07 Flashman 1
CorpusMotorsports.com (Apr '07) Apr '07 Mike 1
Free Thinkers (Apr '07) Apr '07 CCAtheists 1
More from around the web