The SEC's best true sophomores

The SEC's best true sophomores

There are 4 comments on the ESPN story from Nov 11, 2011, titled The SEC's best true sophomores. In it, ESPN reports that:

Keep in mind that several of the top second-year players in this league suffered injuries earlier this season, forcing them to miss significant playing time and keeping them off this list.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.

Collin

Blountville, TN

#1 Nov 11, 2011
GO VOLS! SEC East champions 2012. Write it down.
south bama

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2011
Collin wrote:
GO VOLS! SEC East champions 2012. Write it down.
what are you smokein

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 16, 2011
LSU is set for for atleast next year with all the young talent. And with like 9 home games next year be looking for them to make another push for the title.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#4 Nov 21, 2011
BIGWALT51 wrote:
LSU is set for for atleast next year with all the young talent. And with like 9 home games next year be looking for them to make another push for the title.
> 2012 is supposed to be LSU's best shot at another BCS National Championship run. This year is a mild surprise! The Tigers have more than enough talent to get the job done this year, and next year too.
>:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Tennessee NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA Tech's Tyler Summitt resigns because of inap... (Apr '16) Apr '16 binaries 1
News Gators face tough Vols (Jan '06) Apr '16 Randy 2
News Tennessee vs Belmont: Game Thread (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Nov '14 Mr bobo 144
News Da'Rick Rogers released by Colts (Oct '14) Oct '14 Max Flatulence 2
News Tennessee vs Arkansas Preview (Jan '14) Jan '14 Hogger 1
News Former Lady Vols star Mary Ostrowski treated fo... (Dec '07) Jan '14 MissinYou 5
More from around the web