Tyler Bray or Aaron Murray: Which QB ...

Tyler Bray or Aaron Murray: Which QB Has Brighter SEC Future?

There are 3 comments on the BleacherReport story from Sep 17, 2011, titled Tyler Bray or Aaron Murray: Which QB Has Brighter SEC Future?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

For sophomore SEC quarterbacks Aaron Murray and Tyler Bray, each game becomes more important than the last when trying to mature in college football's best conference.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

rob walsh

Watertown, WI

#1 Sep 17, 2011
not bray are you watchin the game
CRJ

Smyrna, TN

#2 Sep 18, 2011
I dont really care about the Murray/Bray thing, this is the only article being commented on for Tenn Vols. Frankly Bray is overrated by quite a bit, and i thought it was absolutely ridiculous that Vols fans were overhyped in this game. Vols has many down years to come, they have been long long overdue and they might as well get use to it. They are SOOOO desperate to get over the Lane Kiffin issue they cling to any ridiculous notion to get over it, but it's staying for quite a while. I just cant wait till Alabama gets a hold of them, they will rip them apart and embarass them and Vols fans need that because they STILL havent become humbled enough!
trooper2 alabama

Watertown, WI

#3 Sep 19, 2011
CRJ wrote:
I dont really care about the Murray/Bray thing, this is the only article being commented on for Tenn Vols. Frankly Bray is overrated by quite a bit, and i thought it was absolutely ridiculous that Vols fans were overhyped in this game. Vols has many down years to come, they have been long long overdue and they might as well get use to it. They are SOOOO desperate to get over the Lane Kiffin issue they cling to any ridiculous notion to get over it, but it's staying for quite a while. I just cant wait till Alabama gets a hold of them, they will rip them apart and embarass them and Vols fans need that because they STILL havent become humbled enough!
you need some midol or a divorce roll tide

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Tennessee NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessee vs Belmont: Game Thread May '15 tom wingo 2
News Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Nov '14 Mr bobo 144
News Da'Rick Rogers released by Colts (Oct '14) Oct '14 Max Flatulence 2
News Tennessee vs Arkansas Preview (Jan '14) Jan '14 Hogger 1
News Former Lady Vols star Mary Ostrowski treated fo... (Dec '07) Jan '14 MissinYou 5
News Too much Tide (Oct '13) Nov '13 Bama is the best 9
News Three-and-out: Tennessee's keys to victory agai... (Nov '13) Nov '13 no more plays 13
More from around the web