Tennessee: Under coach Lane Kiffin, 11 Vols players have left

There are 7 comments on the Chattanooga Times Free Press story from May 8, 2009, titled Tennessee: Under coach Lane Kiffin, 11 Vols players have left. In it, Chattanooga Times Free Press reports that:

KNOXVILLE a ' A total of 11 Tennessee players with scholarships have left the Volunteers squad under new coach Lane Kiffin, including four since the end of spring practice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanooga Times Free Press.

Whats up

Delray Beach, FL

#1 May 11, 2009
We piss off Urban Meyer, Nick Sabin, Les Miles and Mark Richt and we lose 11 scholorship players. On top of that we piss off the town of PAhokee who have some of the best players in Florida. Yep we will be playing for a SEC Championship.
Larry

Langhorne, PA

#2 May 11, 2009
If there ever was a team that needed to lose 11 players its this team. What a bunch of criminals? Fulmer should have gotten rid of these guys and more. I don't even like Kiffin, but I understand what is going on here.
VOL

Burlington, NC

#3 Jun 26, 2009
Larry wrote:
If there ever was a team that needed to lose 11 players its this team. What a bunch of criminals? Fulmer should have gotten rid of these guys and more. I don't even like Kiffin, but I understand what is going on here.
"Criminals"?, if you are in the SEC, what else is there? Dont call the kettle black!

If no one cared about Kiffin,funny how all the boards has his name in it along with TENNESSEE

GO VOLS!!!!
Larry

Langhorne, PA

#4 Jun 27, 2009
These criminals are the reason your team has blown lately. Kiffin getting rid of them can only help.
manhattan beach dude

Blue Springs, MO

#5 Jun 28, 2009
Ahhh the usc magic is gone, Kiffins gonna be a bust!!!
whoa I am joe

Moorpark, CA

#6 Jun 29, 2009
What has Rick been teaching Lane since he left Oakland. They better stop golfing together LOL =)
Good Morning MHD & Rob.....have a great Monday!
Tenn Vols

Covington, GA

#7 Oct 15, 2009
Come join us on http://www.volnation.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Tennessee NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessee vs Belmont: Game Thread May 7 tom wingo 2
News Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Nov '14 Mr bobo 144
News Da'Rick Rogers released by Colts (Oct '14) Oct '14 Max Flatulence 2
News Tennessee vs Arkansas Preview (Jan '14) Jan '14 Hogger 1
News Former Lady Vols star Mary Ostrowski treated fo... (Dec '07) Jan '14 MissinYou 5
News Too much Tide (Oct '13) Nov '13 Bama is the best 9
News Three-and-out: Tennessee's keys to victory agai... (Nov '13) Nov '13 no more plays 13
More from around the web