Kentucky beats Vols in Pearl's return

Kentucky beats Vols in Pearl's return

There are 15 comments on the KMTR story from Feb 8, 2011, titled Kentucky beats Vols in Pearl's return. In it, KMTR reports that:

DeAndre Liggins finished with a game-high 19 points, as No. 18 Kentucky spoiled Bruce Pearl's return to SEC play, topping Tennessee, 73-61, at Rupp Arena.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMTR.

Envy And Fear UK Cats

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Feb 9, 2011
YES. Great win, needed that!!! GO BIG BLUE!!
Flockoff

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2011
Yes mamma... Yep yep!!!!

Razorback Jack

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 9, 2011
LOL @ Tennessee ... we beat 'em too.
Envy And Fear UK Cats

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Feb 9, 2011
Razorback Jack wrote:
LOL @ Tennessee ... we beat 'em too.
Stop it. Pearl had 'em ready and hungry, we were just pissed. It's business as usual, everyone brings their A game when they play UK!
Flockoff

United States

#5 Feb 10, 2011
I can't wait to smoke some hoggs...

Dallas, TX

#6 Feb 10, 2011
No matter what you people say, Tennessee is the best team in the SEC. They haven't completely gelled yet but the talent is there to win a national title. If these guys can come together as one, watch out. The whole country will be in trouble.
Flockoff

United States

#7 Feb 10, 2011
What are u smoking? Pass it out...
It's Florida and bama...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Feb 10, 2011
guest wrote:
No matter what you people say, Tennessee is the best team in the SEC. They haven't completely gelled yet but the talent is there to win a national title. If these guys can come together as one, watch out. The whole country will be in trouble.
National title? Tennessee? Are you on crack?

Razorback Jack

Location hidden

#9 Feb 10, 2011
guest wrote:
You should stop holding your farts in. They travel up your spine, into your brain, and that's where these shitty ideas come from.

hahaha
iphone

Vilonia, AR

#10 Feb 10, 2011
Flockoff wrote:
What are u smoking? Pass it out...
It's Florida and bama...
Go cats
Envy And Fear UK Cats

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Feb 12, 2011
Wow. Hard game on the road AGAIN. WTF?! And Tenn just lost to the Gators. Another year of the SEC beating up on each other and a couple teams standing out on top. And we aren't up there. We can't afford to lose more than a game or two from now. Anyways, just venting....... GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!
utfan

United States

#12 Feb 13, 2011
Go vols!!!

Razorback Jack

Location hidden

#13 Feb 13, 2011
TRUE STORY;

My parents live in Tennessee, in a small town (no names) about 100 miles east of Memphis. They moved there from NE Arkansas in 1995.

I was talking to my mom on the phone one day and gave her a little jab about being a Vol fan ... note: my mom wouldn't know a free throw from a field goal.

She made a cute little comment about the Vols (pronounced "Voles -accented O).

I explained to my dear mother that it was correctly pronounced "Vawls".

She informed me rather quickly that people around her town made fun of her if she pronounced it "Vawls" ... to which I said, "laugh back mom and tell them that bygawd you know how to pronounce Razorbacks!"

My mom is a funny gal ... bless her heart!

hahahahahaha
Envy And Fear UK Cats

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 13, 2011
Bless your heart too Jack. You are a funny guy and you got it honestly. I guess when you CHOOSE to live in Arkansas and a be Hog fan, you gotta have a huge sense of humor!!

Razorback Jack

Location hidden

#15 Feb 13, 2011
ugh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Tennessee NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA Tech's Tyler Summitt resigns because of inap... Apr '16 binaries 1
News Gators face tough Vols (Jan '06) Apr '16 Randy 2
News Tennessee vs Belmont: Game Thread (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Nov '14 Mr bobo 144
News Da'Rick Rogers released by Colts (Oct '14) Oct '14 Max Flatulence 2
News Tennessee vs Arkansas Preview (Jan '14) Jan '14 Hogger 1
News Former Lady Vols star Mary Ostrowski treated fo... (Dec '07) Jan '14 MissinYou 5
More from around the web