Virginia Tech-Tennessee: Hokies Look ...

Virginia Tech-Tennessee: Hokies Look to Restore Respect for ACC

There are 7 comments on the BleacherReport story from Dec 29, 2009, titled Virginia Tech-Tennessee: Hokies Look to Restore Respect for ACC. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

The ACC and SEC face each other one last time this season on New Year's Eve when Tennessee collides with Virginia Tech in the Chick-Fil-A Bowl.A A Clemson already beat Kentucky to give the ACC the first matchup, but the Hokies will need to win also to restore some conference pride after rivalry weekend was a clean sweep for the SEC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Illegal Kenyan

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 30, 2009
the vols will destroy tech,as once again,the Mighty SEC rules the land
Hokie4ever

Bristol, VA

#3 Jan 12, 2010
Illegal Kenyan wrote:
the vols will destroy tech,as once again,the Mighty SEC rules the land
LOL, you didn't really believe that right. You guys are stuck on this SEC BS. That game was the easiest one of the year for the Hokies.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#4 Jan 12, 2010
Hokie4ever wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, you didn't really believe that right. You guys are stuck on this SEC BS. That game was the easiest one of the year for the Hokies.
Alabama was the hardest

DeathValley56 Ghost

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#5 Jan 12, 2010
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Alabama was the hardest
I don't know about that Clownie! LOL Tech had a tough one against DUKE that they won 34-26! LOL :) And, they lost to North Carolina 20-17! LOL :) They also beat East Carolina 16-3! LOL!:)......Not to mention that Georgia Tech beat Tech 28-23!:|

DeathValley56 Ghost

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#6 Jan 12, 2010
.......And, I'm quite aware that Bama beat Virginia Tech 34-24 in the Chick Fila Kick Off Classic too. :)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#7 Jan 12, 2010
DeathValley56 Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about that Clownie! LOL Tech had a tough one against DUKE that they won 34-26! LOL :) And, they lost to North Carolina 20-17! LOL :) They also beat East Carolina 16-3! LOL!:)......Not to mention that Georgia Tech beat Tech 28-23!:|
if you ask them they would tell you the Crimson Tide whup that @ss bad
Ahmed

Glendale Heights, IL

#8 Jan 12, 2010
can someone tell me really quick on ncaa when picking an option play how do you get the qb to flick the ball to the other runner. i have a xbox 360 and don't know how to properly execute. thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Tennessee NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tennessee Receiver Josh Smith Arrested on Domes... May '17 HeardPharts 3
News LA Tech's Tyler Summitt resigns because of inap... (Apr '16) Feb '17 TechsPhartings 3
News Gators face tough Vols (Jan '06) Apr '16 Randy 2
News Tennessee vs Belmont: Game Thread (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 2
News Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Nov '14 Mr bobo 144
News Da'Rick Rogers released by Colts (Oct '14) Oct '14 Max Flatulence 2
News Tennessee vs Arkansas Preview (Jan '14) Jan '14 Hogger 1
More from around the web