Inside Women's College Basketball | Rutgers falls to No. 1 Tennessee on controversial call

Feb 17, 2008 Full story: The Tufts Daily

Media Credit: MCT Tennessee senior Nicky Anosike, seen here during last season's national championship game against Rutgers, notched a pair of controversial free throws against those same Scarlet Knights Monday ... via The Tufts Daily

Full Story
Amy-North Carolina

United States

#1 Feb 29, 2008
What a finish!!! This is just another give me to Pat Summit. The clock clearly stopped at .02 seconds. I am not saying it was intentional, but it seems fishy. Even after the referies reviewed the play clock they seemed frozen in their response to make the right call. Don't tell me Pat Summit never saw the time on the clock freeze, she was at the table with the ref and reviewed it also. Rutgers- sorry you got burned it was your game. Don't worry think March madness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tennessee Lady Volunteers Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
warwick is a dyke coach (Jan '14) Jan '14 lesbo watch 1
roll pat roll (Apr '12) Apr '12 FROM TIDE UNIVERSITY 1
Holdsclaw battled depression whole career (Jul '07) Feb '12 Florence J 2
Tennessee's Summitt has early onset dementia (Aug '11) Aug '11 Guinness Drinker 1
Final Four tickets (Feb '11) Feb '11 ESGoodin 1
Would you like to see UConn lose this? (Jan '11) Jan '11 racercard 1
gaabrilaa_fofa @hotmail.com (Oct '10) Oct '10 gabriela de souza... 1
More from around the web