6 essential college football questions

6 essential college football questions

There are 10 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Aug 22, 2008, titled 6 essential college football questions. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Six pressing questions about the 2008 college football season: 1) Q: Is Southern California in decline? A: Two straight seasons of 11-2 capped by Rose Bowl victories hardly qualifies as a crumbling dynasty, but ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Ancient Chinese Secrets

Honolulu, HI

#1 Aug 22, 2008
Article does not deliver. They only focus on Division I-A (bowl championship subdivision or whatever nonsense they're calling it). But I guess it makes sense, since Hawaii is I-A (stop snickering you guys back there that see Weber St, Idaho, etc on UH's schedule).

Anyway, THE essential college football question: when's the playoffs?
Yellow Dog

Waialua, HI

#2 Aug 22, 2008
The article pretty much ignores the SEC and Big 12, so I can't give it much credibility. But, hey, I'm just glad to be reading about college football again. Let the games begin!
guardian

Honolulu, HI

#3 Aug 22, 2008
Yellow Dog wrote:
The article pretty much ignores the SEC and Big 12, so I can't give it much credibility. But, hey, I'm just glad to be reading about college football again. Let the games begin!
Although it didn't mention the SEC & the Big-12 directly, it did have Georgia in the Sugar Bowl, Oklahoma in another BCS bowl & had Florida playing for the National Championship; doesn't that give it credibility in your mind??

“Welcome to the JUNGLE”

Since: Jul 08

Auburn

#4 Aug 23, 2008
I don't think that Georgia will be playing in the Sugar Bowl. Georgia and Florida are both in the SEC East so it will be hard for one to play in the Championship game and the other in the Sugar Bowl. I think that the winner of the SEC West would probably be invited to the Sugar Bowl if Florida plays in the Big Game.
jrgdds

Cambridge, MA

#5 Aug 25, 2008
The Buckeyes will be in the BCS championship only if they beat USC and run the table. Their is a chance...

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#6 Sep 26, 2008
Syracuse Suck!
SMURFTURF

Aransas Pass, TX

#7 Sep 29, 2008
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
Syracuse Suck!
i agree

“s'up”

Since: Sep 07

Davis, CA now King City, CA

#8 Sep 29, 2008
Was this "story" done just to full some space? seriously.....
alice

Honolulu, HI

#9 Sep 29, 2008
Mack is a minor league coach. Way overpaid.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#10 Sep 29, 2008
Buffalo was robbed this weekend. Syracuse still sucks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas Christian University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TCU's Boykin and Dawson lead AP All-Big 12 teams (Dec '14) Dec '14 BlackHawks4ever 1
News Texas Tech upends No. 24 TCU 20-10 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Texas Tech vs Tex... 3
News TCU football team takes its time to prepare for... (Nov '12) Nov '12 phil pitzer 1
News Casey Pachall Arrested: TCU Quarterback Busted ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Richard_ 4
News TCU Impressed With UVA and Coach London - NBC29... (Sep '12) Sep '12 fish100 15
News UVA Falls 27-7 at #17 TCU - NBC29 WVIR Charlott... (Sep '12) Sep '12 jogger 5
News TCU players arrested in drug sting (Feb '12) Feb '12 BillThomas 13
More from around the web