Vols Look to Rebound Against Arkansas State

Sep 20, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

“You have good nights and bad nights. Our defense had a bad night out there. Sometimes our offense has bad nights...and they [the defense] help us out...there's no finger pointing. This is a team effort. We've all got a 'T' on our helmet.”

"You've got to be kidding me; this game is in the bag for UT." As Lee Corso says, "Not so fast my friend." I know Tennessee has lost to two of the undisputed top 10 teams in the country - in Cal and Florida. via BleacherReport

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
3volpaul

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2007

many long time Vol fans see this as a perfect way to get rid of Fulmer. But he'll probably muddle around and win 7 or 8. This is a team with no direction. They won't have to worry about anyone I know paying $29.95 for this game PPV. Tickets will be $5.00 apiece at Neyland Stadium.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2007

3volpaul wrote:
many long time Vol fans see this as a perfect way to get rid of Fulmer. But he'll probably muddle around and win 7 or 8. This is a team with no direction. They won't have to worry about anyone I know paying $29.95 for this game PPV. Tickets will be $5.00 apiece at Neyland Stadium.
this makes me LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent TCU Horned Frogs NCAA Football Discussions

Search the TCU Horned Frogs NCAA Football Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Texas Tech upends No. 24 TCU 20-10 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Texas Tech vs Texas State 3
TCU football team takes its time to prepare for... (Nov '12) Nov '12 phil pitzer 1
WVU will beat you down (Nov '12) Nov '12 Horned Frogie 3
Casey Pachall Arrested: TCU Quarterback Busted ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Richard_ 4
TCU Impressed With UVA and Coach London - NBC29... (Sep '12) Sep '12 fish100 15
UVA Falls 27-7 at #17 TCU - NBC29 WVIR Charlott... (Sep '12) Sep '12 jogger 5
TCU players arrested in drug sting (Feb '12) Feb '12 BillThomas 13
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••