Spiller finalist for Walter Camp Player of the Year

Nov 18, 2009 Full story: WMBF News

Clemson running back C.J. Spiller has been named one of 15 "Players to Watch" in the race for the 2009 Walter Camp Player of the Year Award.

Full Story

Since: Oct 09

Lexington, SC

#1 Nov 18, 2009
player of the year thats funny that ape cant even spell he is from clemzen and everybody knows that clepson players are girlfriend beaters look werew number 17 got he got his butt beat i have no sympothy for him at all
andy

Columbus, GA

#2 Nov 23, 2009
who cant spell?
andy

Columbus, GA

#3 Nov 23, 2009
clepsux hatter wrote:
player of the year thats funny that ape cant even spell he is from clemzen and everybody knows that clepson players are girlfriend beaters look werew number 17 got he got his butt beat i have no sympothy for him at all
.......who cant spell?.........well probably not your falt........your moms lips always wrapped around one bull di*ck.and another in it from behind.....and your dad wouldnt talk because he wacthed then cucked(cleaned)her after the guys finish ...and when they all finished both your parents mouths full of sticky goo..........and when your dads mouth became glued shut from all the dude goo......you had to step up and wacth your mom with all her bulls and clean her up after..........i guess u learned to talk,read and write pretty good all those facts considered ..........

Since: Oct 09

Lexington, SC

#4 Nov 24, 2009
andy wrote:
<quoted text>.......who cant spell?.........well probably not your falt........your moms lips always wrapped around one bull di*ck.and another in it from behind.....and your dad wouldnt talk because he wacthed then cucked(cleaned)her after the guys finish ...and when they all finished both your parents mouths full of sticky goo..........and when your dads mouth became glued shut from all the dude goo......you had to step up and wacth your mom with all her bulls and clean her up after..........i guess u learned to talk,read and write pretty good all those facts considered ..........
they say clepsux fans bend over for anybody do u sit next to the interstate and flip a sign that reads (I AM A CLEMZEN FAN I GIVE GOOD HEAD AND TAKE IT UP THE REAR) typical clepsux fan see you on the side ofe the road ill give u a nickle for your time thaats all your worth your worthless clemzen student
andy

Columbus, GA

#5 Nov 24, 2009
clepsux hatter wrote:
<quoted text>they say clepsux fans bend over for anybody do u sit next to the interstate and flip a sign that reads (I AM A CLEMZEN FAN I GIVE GOOD HEAD AND TAKE IT UP THE REAR) typical clepsux fan see you on the side ofe the road ill give u a nickle for your time thaats all your worth your worthless clemzen student
are you a gutless punk or will you meet me in columbia.......i will hit you right in the mouth........then beat the hell out of you until u can not or will not get up..........that is a direct challenge so r u A MAN or A CHICKEN WITH A BIG MOUTH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

TCU Horned Frogs NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TCU's Boykin and Dawson lead AP All-Big 12 teams Dec 9 BlackHawks4ever 1
Texas Tech upends No. 24 TCU 20-10 (Sep '13) Sep '13 Texas Tech vs Tex... 3
TCU football team takes its time to prepare for... (Nov '12) Nov '12 phil pitzer 1
WVU will beat you down (Nov '12) Nov '12 Horned Frogie 3
Casey Pachall Arrested: TCU Quarterback Busted ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Richard_ 4
TCU Impressed With UVA and Coach London - NBC29... (Sep '12) Sep '12 fish100 15
UVA Falls 27-7 at #17 TCU - NBC29 WVIR Charlott... (Sep '12) Sep '12 jogger 5
More from around the web