Timberwolves rookie point guard Jonny...

Timberwolves rookie point guard Jonny Flynn young, small ... an...

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 27, 2009, titled Timberwolves rookie point guard Jonny Flynn young, small ... an.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

This text is replaced by the Flash movie. Don't be fooled by the childish grin or the polite manners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Al Frankensteinn

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Oct 28, 2009
NBA-Nobody attends!
Wolvesfan

Rochester, MN

#2 Oct 28, 2009
Al - that was really clever! What a wit! Those of us who are avid NBA fans might disagree with your sentiment and the NBA manages to struggle along without your support. I wonder why you bother to comment. Oh, wait! It makes you feel clever.
Hector the Projector

Largo, FL

#3 Oct 28, 2009
Nobody should get too caught up with Jonny Flynn just yet.
His agent is in negotiations for him to join the Harlem Globetrotters by mid November.
TAG

Winona, MN

#4 Oct 28, 2009
Is it just me, or did David Kahn say that Rubio would have been our starting PG the second he stepped foot in the states?
Either way, I have a ton of confidence in Flynn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syracuse University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep '14 Anonymous 2
News Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... (Apr '14) Jul '14 engd 2
News Should Syracuse Look Into Niagara Transfer Anto... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Dway 1
News Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Lenox Da Kid 2
News Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr '14 maryann 19
News The Coleman Correlation (Mar '14) Mar '14 bruno piretti 1
News Kevin Rivoli/Associated Press bc 62, syracuse 5... (Feb '14) Feb '14 bruno piretti 1
More from around the web