2011 USC Football Prediction: The Tro...

2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

There are 1266 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 3, 2011, titled 2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1234 Mar 4, 2013
Go Irish!

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#1236 Mar 5, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Mister traveler, you manly Trojans can stumble onto our honey Bruins anytime ;)
The door is always open. Hopefully you will accept our invite someday, the way Professor Artie secretly did when he covertly came out here to meet all us (B)ruin fellas at the hot tub party under the disguise that he went to visit that cheerleader woman in Canada.. hee hee ;)
Thanks but no thanks Pee Pee. Besides, it sounds like you already got a heavy thing going with Fart Deco Man as it is! You just keep doing what you two do in private and make eachother happy... HaHa

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#1237 Mar 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks but no thanks Pee Pee. Besides, it sounds like you already got a heavy thing going with Fart Deco Man as it is! You just keep doing what you two do in private and make eachother happy... HaHa
Well you can't blame a girl for trying ;)

And yes Coach Dico and I have a sexy, cyberspace romance that becomes "hands on" when either of us travels :)

Last time I was back there, he took me to a place called Old Hammond Highway Park over in Baton Rouge. The place really "sucked", and I don't mean that in negative way ;)

Go Bruins, Go Secret Spots, Go Professor Artie!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#1238 Mar 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Pee Pee. Do you want me to come over to your hot tub, or would you like to come over and we can play with each other in my mommy's hot tub. My dog will be involved so it will be a threesome. We should keep doing what we two do in private and make eachother happy... HaHa
> Geesh!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#1239 Mar 5, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Geesh!!!
Remember now Coach, you offered to take me to some place called Forest Park next time around ;)

“Summertime in Dixie”

Since: Jan 13

The land of TACKLE football

#1240 Mar 17, 2013
BigDan of Alcoholics Anonymous wrote:
Go home Irish!
Just thought I'd bring this forum back up top.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#1241 Mar 17, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>Just thought I'd bring this forum back up top.
> Ole Dan gave up drinkin' Dixie Beer and is now hard on the Greenore Irish Whiskey Wagon. Which goes to prove ... you can take the some of the green Irish spirit from the man, but, you can't take the green Irish Whiskey from him.
>:)

West Hollywood, CA

#1242 Mar 18, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Which goes to prove ... you can take some of the Southern family-love spirit from the man, but, you can't take the brother-backdoor-in-the-woods from him.
>:)
Oh my Dico, you do tell such tantalizing sayings ;)

San Marino, CA

#1243 Mar 27, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Dico, you do tell such tantalizing sayings ;)
Sounds like that wannabe SEC soothsayer (f)Artie might be making you a get-personal offer there PP... HaHa

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#1244 Apr 2, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>Just thought I'd bring this forum back up top.
Hey, I didn't give you permission to speak. Now get back to making sweet love to your boyfriend and leave the football talk to real men.

“Summertime in Dixie”

#1245 Apr 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="(Hiccup!)BigDan "]<quoted text>
Hey, I didn't give you permission to speak. Now get back to making sweet love to my old lady "cause the booze makes me impotent and leave the football talk to really drunk idiots like me and CT.[/QUOTE]Still projecting your latent homosexuality, Dan? Well since you you don't have the position or ability to give permission to anyone in the real world, don't think your perceived dominance of topix makes a big sh!t of difference to me. Are you still mad at me ripping you on your little cyber-bully attempt? Get over it, it's not personal. I'm really sympathetic that you are still aching over your loss to Bama, but hey, bottoms up! Ct says you're mad because you set you DVR to record Biggest Loser, but for some reason all it records is ND football.:0

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#1246 Apr 8, 2013
Geez, how did it happen that Meatchicken made it to the NC game?

“Summertime in Dixie”

#1247 Apr 8, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Geez, how did it happen that Meatchicken made it to the NC game?
Well Matthew, that was what everyone was wondering before and even after the game. ND got where they were because they out played their opponents and a little luck went their way. Bottom line, they weren't in the same class as Alabama Football.

San Marino, CA

#1248 Apr 9, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>Still projecting your latent homosexuality, Dan? Well since you you don't have the position or ability to give permission to anyone in the real world, don't think your perceived dominance of topix makes a big sh!t of difference to me. Are you still mad at me ripping you on your little cyber-bully attempt? Get over it, it's not personal. I'm really sympathetic that you are still aching over your loss to Bama, but hey, bottoms up! Ct says you're mad because you set you DVR to record Biggest Loser, but for some reason all it records is ND football.:0
Dude, you are really starting to sound troll-like and/or deco-like! Damn too bad you guys have nothing going once SEC football is done... HaHa

“Summertime in Dixie”

#1251 Apr 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you are really starting to sound troll-like and/or deco-like! Damn too bad you guys have nothing going once SEC football is done... HaHa
"Dude", YOU calling out a troll on this forum? Oh, the irony! The Deco man just loves to put the truth to your illusion of USChicken love fest. I don't want to be thought of as a troll, so I'll just be nice, so you won't get your feelers hurt. I like getting to Dan and you because of the funny replies, not to make you mad, "Dude". BTW, I have always given props to any team due, even the down trodden Chickens. Either way, if you don't like it, suck it.

“Summertime in Dixie”

#1252 Apr 11, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you are really starting to sound troll-like and/or deco-like! Damn too bad you guys have nothing going once SEC football is done... HaHa
Oh yeah, tell your cousin hey for me. She can be what I've got going until SEC football.:)

San Marino, CA

#1253 Apr 12, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, tell your cousin hey for me. She can be what I've got going until SEC football.:)
Sorry to inform you, Never gonna happen man. A college football-crazed white dude from the South would never match up against the elitist Brazilian soccer player she is dating...

San Marino, CA

#1254 Apr 12, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>"Dude", YOU calling out a troll on this forum? Oh, the irony! The Deco man just loves to put the truth to your illusion of USChicken love fest. I don't want to be thought of as a troll, so I'll just be nice, so you won't get your feelers hurt. I like getting to Dan and you because of the funny replies, not to make you mad, "Dude". BTW, I have always given props to any team due, even the down trodden Chickens. Either way, if you don't like it, suck it.
I know it is not football so it is probably out of your comfort zone, but any props for the USC basketball team bringing in the NCAA coaching sensation Enfield as coach?!

“Summertime in Dixie”

#1255 Apr 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to inform you, Never gonna happen man. A college football-crazed white dude from the South would never match up against the elitist Brazilian soccer player she is dating...
You never know when her boyfriend will run off with a team mate. So please tell her anyway?

“Summertime in Dixie”

#1256 Apr 12, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I know it is not football so it is probably out of your comfort zone, but any props for the USC basketball team bringing in the NCAA coaching sensation Enfield as coach?!
Yes. Great snag and he saw a career making opportunity and made a good decision. I'm obviously not a B.ball fan but it has it's good points.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syracuse University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Syracuse Football: Orange Attending Satellite C... May '16 tomeson 1
News ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep '14 Anonymous 2
News Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... (Apr '14) Jul '14 engd 2
News Should Syracuse Look Into Niagara Transfer Anto... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Dway 1
News Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Lenox Da Kid 2
News Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr '14 maryann 19
News The Coleman Correlation (Mar '14) Mar '14 bruno piretti 1
More from around the web