2011 USC Football Prediction: The Tro...

2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

There are 1266 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 3, 2011, titled 2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#1213 Feb 26, 2013
PEE PEE PET USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Miss Traveler. Long time no see. Have you been away chasing the dogs in our motherland of Brazil again? You dog, you didn't take me with you. I could have been a fill in for Fido again. Maybe next time okay? Don't forget me!
Believe me Miss Traveler, Coach Deco loves women and women only. DabNabIt if only you and I could be like The Coach and just love women. It would shock the pants off even our gayest lovers ;)
Go Trojans, Go Traveler, Go Desert Gay Dancing!
> You two, I swear!
>:/

#1214 Feb 26, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>PP keep the perverted stuff that you and I do secret from now on... RuffRuff
> Yes please do! You two are some sick puppies! No pun intended! LMAO!!!
>:D

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#1216 Feb 26, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> No drug craze going on at LSU that isn't going on at all the other institutions of higher learning... ya hear!?
>:)
Oh my Coach, you are condoning the use of narcotics for our young men and women :/

By chance do you have any ecstasy :)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, two of those higher learning institutions!

#1217 Feb 26, 2013
PEE PEE PET USC TROJAN ECSTASY I MEAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Coach, you are condoning the use of narcotics for our young men and women :/
By chance do you have any ecstasy :)
Go Trojans, Go Ducks, two of those higher learning institutions who continually beat up my Trojan football team!
> That is Doctor, Pee Pee, not coach! The Good Doctor disdains the use of narcotics by anyone, except in the case of a very serious injury, or near death experience. In your case, Pee Pee, The Doctor prescribes a daily, extra dose of Prozac for your rapidly deteriorating mental state. Do it now ... ya hear!?

Yours truly,
Dr. Artie (The American Medical Association's Magical Elixir for human suffering by Topix Trolls)

“TROJANS HAVE RESTORED ORDER”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#1218 Feb 26, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> That is Doctor, Pee Pee, not coach! The Good Doctor disdains the use of narcotics by anyone, except in the case of a very serious injury, or near death experience. In your case, Pee Pee, The Doctor prescribes a daily, extra dose of Prozac for your rapidly deteriorating mental state. Do it now ... ya hear!?
Yours truly,
Dr. Artie (The American Medical Association's Magical Elixir for human suffering by Topix Trolls)
Isnt that cute, The Daily Troll Exchange... LMFAO

#1219 Feb 27, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Isnt that cute of me showing up right now, The Daily Troll Exchange between my identical twin sister Pee Pee and myself... Poo Poo
> Bathroom break!

West Hollywood, CA

#1220 Feb 27, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Bathroom break!
Want me to hold your (pardon the pun) "pee pee" again Coach :)

I will get the tweezers ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go Doctor Artie, he is giving rectal exams again!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#1221 Feb 27, 2013
You ladies having fun with your pillow fights here?

#1222 Feb 28, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
> No, Matt ... don't do it! Let the two identical twin sisters, CT & Pee Pee have their pillow fights and play with their Barbie Dolls. Pee Pee, you put Ken's clothes back on him ... ya hear me girl!?

#1223 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>Want me to hold my (pardon the pun) "pee pee" again Coach :)
I will get the tweezers ;)
Go Trojans, Go sister CT, Go me. Sis and I will wear our Trojan speedos to the next hot tub party ;)
> You do what ya gotta do, Pee Pee!

San Marino, CA

#1224 Feb 28, 2013
HaHaHaHa. I am now looking past Fart Troll Mans posts because the only content they have is taking up scroll space on everyones computer.

So back to real life. Does Ohio State have a Pro Day held every year? The Trojans is in late March.

West Hollywood, CA

#1225 Feb 28, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> You do what ya gotta do, Pee Pee!
Wow, thanks Coach. It is not often that you let me "pitch" while you "catch" :)

I'll bring the lubrication this time sport ;)

#1226 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>Wow, thanks Coach. It is not often that CT lets me "pitch" while he "catches" :)
I'll bring the lubrication this time ;)
> That's between you two girls! Well, Pee Pee ... Coach Artie will have to eliminate you from his list of trolls that he responds to. No, The Coach hasn't slighted you, and, he still has you at the top of the troll list, right up there under your twin sister, CT. Coach Artie won't be replying to your posts anymore however. Discretion being the better part of valor and all! The Coach will however, keep replying to your identical twin sister's posts. Now, don't fret, Pee Pee as there are plenty of trolls out there other than your twin that will reply to you. Now, you have a great day, and keep cheering on those BCS wannabe's ... the USC Trajons.

West Hollywood, CA

#1227 Mar 1, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> That's between us two girls! Well, Pee Pee ... Coach Artie will have to eliminate you from his list of secret friends that he "plays" with. No, The Coach hasn't slighted you, and, he still has you at the top of the "play" list, but Coach Artie won't be replying to your posts anymore however as discretion being the better part of vulgar sex and all! Now, don't fret, Pee Pee as there are plenty of times out there that we can still get together but it MUST REMAIN A SECRET!
Well while I am sad, I understand that you want to keep your "other" lifestyle private and I probably do not help by publicly divulging my LOVE for you Coach :)

Oops there we publicly go again.....I will keep quiet about us ;)

ATTENTION ALL TOPIX USERS, please do not read Coach Artie's comments right here, it should have been left private!!!:)

Go Bruins, Go Coach Dico. Tiger got your tongue (instead of me for once)!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#1228 Mar 3, 2013
LOL
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> No, Matt ... don't do it! Let the two identical twin sisters, CT & Pee Pee have their pillow fights and play with their Barbie Dolls. Pee Pee, you put Ken's clothes back on him ... ya hear me girl!?

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#1229 Mar 3, 2013
Yes we do, and it's coming soon to a neighborhood near me.
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>HaHaHaHa. I am now looking past Fart Troll Mans posts because the only content they have is taking up scroll space on everyones computer.
So back to real life. Does Ohio State have a Pro Day held every year? The Trojans is in late March.

San Marino, CA

#1230 Mar 4, 2013
Yes we do, and it's coming soon to a neighborhood near me.<quoted text>
There you go! Well maybe LSU has a day where the players run through the swamps while the NFL personnel watch from pontoon boats. Maybe they will stumble over a honey badger while they are there... HaHa

#1231 Mar 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>There you go! Well maybe LSU has a day where the players run through the swamps while the NFL personnel watch from pontoon boats. Maybe they will stumble over a honey badger while they are there... HaHa
> We wrestle alligators and rougarous down on the bayou. Makes for BIG, FAST & STRONG MEN for SEC smash mouth football. The USC Trajons run from cops and the NCAA. I guess that would make them somewhat elusive. LOL!!! LSU has their "Pro Day" this later this month, and you can bet all ten pesos in your paycheck ALL THE NFL SCOUTS, and COACHES, and probably most of the NFL OWNERS will be in attendance, as they are every year. Every knowledgeable CFB fan knows LSU ALWAYS puts many, many players in the NFL every year. Not the numerous perspective "clipboard holders" like that little Hollywood fa├žade college in the Trajon Ghetto. Maybe USChickens should ask the NFL to do away with the "Gum chewing and Walking at the same time drill" at the Ghetto Pro Day. Couldn't hurt! LMAO!!!

West Hollywood, CA

#1232 Mar 4, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> We fornicate with alligators and have rigorous animal sex down on the bayou. Makes for BIG, FAST & STRONG MEN for SEC faithful and us sperm mouth fans. Maybe we even do a little "cum chewing while on our knees drill" at Death Valley . Couldn't hurt so good!!!
Oh Coach Art Dico Man, you so like to tease the rest of us cavalier gentlemen across the country ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go animal style!

West Hollywood, CA

#1233 Mar 4, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe we will stumble over a honey badger while they are there... HaHa
Oh Mister traveler, you manly Trojans can stumble onto our honey Bruins anytime ;)

The door is always open. Hopefully you will accept our invite someday, the way Professor Artie secretly did when he covertly came out here to meet all us (B)ruin fellas at the hot tub party under the disguise that he went to visit that cheerleader woman in Canada.. hee hee ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syracuse University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Syracuse Football: Orange Attending Satellite C... (May '16) May '16 tomeson 1
News ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep '14 Anonymous 2
News Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... (Apr '14) Jul '14 engd 2
News Should Syracuse Look Into Niagara Transfer Anto... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Dway 1
News Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Lenox Da Kid 2
News Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr '14 maryann 19
News The Coleman Correlation (Mar '14) Mar '14 bruno piretti 1
More from around the web