Syracuse shooting for big win over struggling USC

Sep 16, 2011 Full story: USA Today

Sure, the Coliseum still is a bit intimidating, particularly during night games.

Read more
Trojan

Pico Rivera, CA

#1 Sep 18, 2011
"Struggling USC"?! 38-10 is hardly a struggle.

Utah beat BYU 54-10, so it would appear we beat a decent team last week.

Stanford & Oregon are still the top dogs in the conference right now. But POSSIBLY being the 3rd best in the conference isn't bad.

Still way too much football to be played. Only time will tell.

FIGHT ON!! BEAT THE SUN DEVILS!!

“BACK AT FULL STRENGTH-LOOKOUT !”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#2 Sep 20, 2011
Trojan wrote:
"Struggling USC"?! 38-10 is hardly a struggle.
Utah beat BYU 54-10, so it would appear we beat a decent team last week.
Stanford & Oregon are still the top dogs in the conference right now. But POSSIBLY being the 3rd best in the conference isn't bad.
Still way too much football to be played. Only time will tell.
FIGHT ON!! BEAT THE SUN DEVILS!!
A friend and I are heading out Thursday to Tempe for the game. I expect a pretty close game after ASU lost a game most people thought they would win last week. But we will prevail!

FIGHT ON - I WILL BE THERE, WITH THE "V" SALUTE FOR VICTORY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syracuse University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep '14 Anonymous 2
News Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... (Apr '14) Jul '14 engd 2
News Should Syracuse Look Into Niagara Transfer Anto... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Dway 1
News Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Lenox Da Kid 2
News Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr '14 maryann 19
News The Coleman Correlation (Mar '14) Mar '14 bruno piretti 1
News Kevin Rivoli/Associated Press bc 62, syracuse 5... (Feb '14) Feb '14 bruno piretti 1
More from around the web