Spitting allegation riles Wisconsin b...

Spitting allegation riles Wisconsin basketball coach Bo Ryan

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 14, 2011, titled Spitting allegation riles Wisconsin basketball coach Bo Ryan. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Moments after Ohio State lost its first game of the season Saturday to Wisconsin, Buckeyes center Jared Sullinger posted on his Twitter account that a fan spit in his face.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

PeteP

Ely, MN

#1 Feb 15, 2011
Ryan is a little weasel and after watching his antics on the court he would do anything to win if he could get away with it. Their fans are the same, so spitting in someones face is not beyond that bunch as I have attended several games over the years and they are horrible to opposing fans and teams at the Kohl. Sportsmanship is not in their vocabulary. Take the Badgers off their home court advatage and they are just an average team at best. Poor BO BO every body is against him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Syracuse University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Syracuse 82 - Florida State 72: Orange take dow... Jan '17 MaintainPhartz 2
News Syracuse Football: Orange Attending Satellite C... (May '16) May '16 tomeson 1
News ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep '14 Anonymous 2
News Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... (Apr '14) Jul '14 engd 2
News Should Syracuse Look Into Niagara Transfer Anto... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Dway 1
News Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Lenox Da Kid 2
News Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr '14 maryann 19
More from around the web