Pac-12 Fines USC's Kiffin, Suspends McDonald

Nov 1, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KCCI-TV Des Moines

Southern California coach Lane Kiffin has been fined $10,000 by the Pac-12 for criticizing officials after Saturday's triple-overtime loss to No.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 88 of88
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, 54K at a game isn't great. Amazing that some people consider Bruin fans diehards. We have some fickle fans, but they've got a LOT more.
We don't sell our tickets when our team plays in the Rose Bowl game.
I went to the Trojans -(B)ruins game at the Rose Bowl two years ago and the crowd looked like a 50/50 split. And I KNOW thaere were fellow Trojans sitting in (B)ruin season ticket seats! Felt just like another home victory for us!!! HaHa

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Just mark my words funny guy, USC will have a better record then the (B)ruins at the end of the year!
Oh believe me I have them marked, just like your National Championship and Barkley For Heisman declarations! Heh heh heh heh

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I went to the Trojans -(B)ruins game at the Rose Bowl two years ago and the crowd looked like a 50/50 split. And I KNOW thaere were fellow Trojans sitting in (B)ruin season ticket seats! Felt just like another home victory for us!!! HaHa
I was there too Careless Talker and you are once again exaggerating through your ahss!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I was there too Careless Talker and you are once again exaggerating through your ahss!
Were you there today too Brewski? If so, did a lot of us leave with about 5 minutes left in the game after we couldn't defend our own turf for ouroach Jimmy Pacific-12 debut :/
ikyb

New Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Condom boys to the attack, and the making of the game BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO.
Trojan

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

We're not going to attack. We knew reality would set in.

It's all good. I hope the Beavs get into the Top 25 and the Bruins work their way back in.

I want them to be ranked on Nov 17.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Trojan wrote:
We're not going to attack. We knew reality would set in.
It's all good. I hope the Beavs get into the Top 25 and the Bruins work their way back in.
I want them to be ranked on Nov 17.
Those Beavers were mean. I think my Bruins not only came down to Earth but fell in a crater too.:(

Oh well, we get Colorado next week so I feel a little better :)

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>I was there too Careless Talker and you are once again exaggerating through your ahss!
I would like to see you try to deny that the crowd during the last quarter was sounded more like a USC home game! HaHa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 88 of88
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••