UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 33409 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#13836 Sep 21, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>BN thought I changed it after the Trojan loss to Stanford. I was just letting him know I changed it back when Redd made it official (and BTW, he ran for over 100 yards last game so quit blowing things out of proportion).
I will admit that the (B)ruins have shown definite life so far in the post-NewHeistal era, lets wait and see if your boys fall back into that historical repeat of faltering the second half of the season when the other pac-12 teams smash mouth your (B)ruins to a 7-5 finish... HaHa
BTW I'm BN, Robs BFL I never said anything about Redd, although he has shown nothing so far.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#13837 Sep 21, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW what happened to your little tag line it's changed from "MB winning the Heisman" in just 3 weeks into the season..... funny shyt
I know the difference between you two, I was referring to this comment you made and he went off his meds and got unChristian-like about all that... Anyway, enough conversing with you dudes...Its Friday night and the ladies await!!!!!!!!!! Damn, I think I used about half a bottle of cologne...LOL

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#13838 Sep 21, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW I'm BN, Robs BFL I never said anything about Redd, although he has shown nothing so far.
See me post above...

CT PREDICTION: TROJANS BY 24 POINTS OVER CAL

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#13840 Sep 21, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>See me post above...
Agree, Cal has Nothing

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

#13841 Sep 21, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, was off today and about 12:41 my whole house stated shaking and the 747 and shuttle at 1500 ft flew by going over NGC about 1/2 mile from my house. man what a sight! I felt I could almost touch it, 1500 ft ain't nothing believe me. Impressive.
I was thinking of you today. I was at NGC at my hubs old office roof. He was at the United hanger. No shit it rocked the windows. I got some great shots. The hub got great film. It was a sad day for him. To you...I tip my hat. All of you are a part of history.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Redondo Beach, CA

#13842 Sep 21, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I know the difference between you two, I was referring to this comment you made and he went off his meds and got unChristian-like about all that... Anyway, enough conversing with you dudes...Its Friday night and the ladies await!!!!!!!!!! Damn, I think I used about half a bottle of cologne...LOL
Want ladies? Ditch the cologne. Pheromones is what women want.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#13843 Sep 22, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>The 80 yard Field must be doing wonders! have you notices UCLA has the #3 Offense in the nation? and or Defense ranks in the top 30 in several categories such as sacks, fumble recoveries, tackles for loss, and leads in Interceptions, and our Running Back leads your over hyped QB in the Heisman Poll according to ESPN, and not only that OUR freshman QB leads you senior QB in almost ALL STATS? buahahahaha
All Is Good! Beat the Beavers!!!

Gooooooooooooooooooo Bruins!!!

San Fernando Valley

#13844 Sep 22, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>See me post above...
24 points? Looking forward to you taking your babeling elsewhere when your Trojans don't cover your spread!!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#13845 Sep 22, 2012
OSU played excellent defense 1st half, Bruins killed them self's with penalties 2nd half, OSU it a good team should do well in the Pac 12 this year. Refs missed so much on both sides, Is it that hard to get good ref's?

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#13846 Sep 22, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, Cal has Nothing
Dab Nab It, I guess if they put a couple bodies on Franklin, WE have nothing :(

West Hollywood, CA

#13847 Sep 22, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
OSU played excellent defense 1st half, Bruins killed them self's with penalties 2nd half, OSU it a good team should do well in the Pac 12 this year. Refs missed so much on both sides, Is it that hard to get good ref's?
Please Nation, don't start making all those excuses for our team. I thought Coach Jimmy handled the game like Coach Ricky and was simply outclassed by the Beaver coach.

Oh well, take down the premature undefeated banners on our campus. But cheer up fellow Bruins, we have Colorado next and that should boost our self-esteem :)
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#13848 Sep 22, 2012
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>24 points? Looking forward to you taking your babeling elsewhere when your Trojans don't cover your spread!!!
We covered and we won.

Welcome back to reality for the Bruins.

Location hidden

#13849 Sep 22, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
We covered and we won.
If your covering the 24 CT bet then you lost.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#13850 Sep 23, 2012
Alrighty, maybe Oregon St. is better than I thought, so I'm wondering, how good is Wisconsin then? Sorry about your loss Bruins fans. Like my team, there is some growth needed but you do have a decent team this year. No smack intended but I have to say it...I have to hehehehe.

This time the beaver hunted you...hahahaha....sorry i'm done.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#13851 Sep 23, 2012
Did I read it right today, THE GIANTS WON THE WEST! and the Doyars are 11 back of the Giants and 3 in the WC with 10 left?

Gee that final series between the GIANTS and doyars might mean something, wouldn't it be wonderful to knock the doyars out of the playoffs???.

West Hollywood, CA

#13852 Sep 23, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
Did I read it right today, THE GIANTS WON THE WEST! and the Doyars are 11 back of the Giants and 3 in the WC with 10 left?
Gee that final series between the GIANTS and doyars might mean something, wouldn't it be wonderful to knock the doyars out of the playoffs???.
Nation you are crafty. I need to change the subject to baseball too when our Bruins lose. Smart thinking ;)

I am not too familiar with these things, but could you also change your avater to say Giant Nation? Now that would really throw them off ;)
Bruin For Life

Hampton, VA

#13853 Sep 23, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
We covered and we won.
Reality? what ever that means...sure you won but Cal is a pretty sorry ass team that had you on the ropes all day, your win was NOT impressive enough to move up in the polls. As for UCLA, they are just where I said they would be after games 4 games, 3-1. We have perhaps the youngest team in the Pac-12 with 6 starting freshmen, and our freshman QB is the 7th leading passer in the nation (where's Barkley?), and espite the loss UCLA now has the #1 offense in the nation...but all this means squat unless we win games. Yesterday we gave that game away to a team that wanted it more than we did, I counted 7 dropped passes including two that would netted TDs, our inexperience showed yesterday, but I believe in our coaching staff, and they will get our young team back on the right track again. Go Bruins!!
Bruin For Life

Hampton, VA

#13854 Sep 23, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Alrighty, maybe Oregon St. is better than I thought, so I'm wondering, how good is Wisconsin then? Sorry about your loss Bruins fans. Like my team, there is some growth needed but you do have a decent team this year. No smack intended but I have to say it...I have to hehehehe.
This time the beaver hunted you...hahahaha....sorry i'm done.
Yah, those Beavers were on their period yesterday, they would not allow my Bruins to pound them.
Bruin For Life

Hampton, VA

#13855 Sep 23, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
We have the worst refs on any conference, it seems they are following the Pac-12's instructions to protect the teams that seem most likely to make them money in the end, by having the best chance to make it to a BCS Bowl...Pac-12 is corrupted in my mind.
Bruin For Life

Hampton, VA

#13856 Sep 23, 2012
^^^ in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Good, bad and weird of NFL season (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 3
News NFL: Boo-birds target Luck, Colts (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Judge Gives a Victory to Tree Sitters in Berkel... (Jun '08) Nov '14 Rache 179
News New England Patriots draft wrap-up (May '14) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 6
News Raiders re-sign RB Jeremy Stewart (Apr '14) Apr '14 Reggie WTF 11
News Raiders sign P Daniel Zychlinski (Apr '14) Apr '14 Reggie WTF 2
News Freshman leads Penn St. to satisfying upset (Dec '13) Dec '13 DagoT 1
More from around the web