Flashes need strong finish

Flashes need strong finish

There are 6 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Mar 3, 2008, titled Flashes need strong finish. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

Kent State went from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows in a span of a week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

MikeR

Akron, OH

#1 Mar 4, 2008
This is the AKRON Beacon Journal not the CAN'T STATE Tribune. My God, get thsi garbage out of OUR paper!
Jim

United States

#2 Mar 4, 2008
The Akron Leaking Urinal needs something to write about since since they don't have any winners in Akron.

Hey Mike - How did Akorn do in the 2006 NCAA tourney?
A GATES

Akron, OH

#3 Mar 4, 2008
MikeR wrote:
This is the AKRON Beacon Journal not the CAN'T STATE Tribune. My God, get thsi garbage out of OUR paper!
Grow up Mikey? The coaches and players respect one another, why can't you do the same as a fan?
Flash and Zips fan

Gary, IN

#4 Mar 4, 2008
Who is the jerk that can't appreciate a local team being in the top 25 in the nation. I love that we have two good teams in our area. Some people would cosider Kent a suburb of Akron. But than again some people may live very sheltered lives and never leave the city of Akron. Poor guy, get a life.
goldenflash99

Cleveland, OH

#5 Mar 5, 2008
Yeah while you're at it stop covering the Indians and Browns. Leave that up to the PD.
fred

Jonas Ridge, NC

#6 Mar 6, 2008
MikeR wrote:
I think you`re gonna need a lot of cheese with your whine! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Kent might be a suburb of Akron, but the Zips are a suburb of the Flashes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Mary's Gaels Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lenox girls win first game under new coach (Dec '08) Dec '08 Huh 1
News Minnesota Gophers women's basketball team wins ... (Dec '08) Dec '08 NiceJobGophGals 1
News St. Mary's men near cinch to make NCAA tourney (Mar '08) Mar '08 bevis 1
News Wahine volleyball team splits exhibitions (Mar '08) Mar '08 Robin 4
News KSU basketball team gets national attention (Feb '08) Feb '08 1981 KSU Grad 7
News Hooking Fisher a catch for KSU (Feb '08) Feb '08 Akron Al 7
News S. Illinois welcomes St. Mary's to Top 25 (Dec '07) Dec '07 James Jansen 1
More from around the web