Youth basketball leagues teach skills, teamwork

There are 3 comments on the City of Lawrence story from Aug 30, 2007, titled Youth basketball leagues teach skills, teamwork. In it, City of Lawrence reports that:

“On their way, they are drawn to areas like the wetlands because of the foliage. Before heading south, they are able to get nectar from sunflowers, thistles, asters, and bur-marigold which are very prevalent in the wetlands.”

Lisa Patterson lpatterson at ci.lawrence.ks.us Thu Aug 30 08:05:13 CDT 2007 From: Roger Steinbrock Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 7:31 AM Subject: Today's News From Lawrence Parks and Recreation Department ... via City of Lawrence

Join the discussion below, or Read more at City of Lawrence.

James Rolland

Stamford, CT

#1 Sep 14, 2007
I want to play on a team for boys my age can you help. In the Bronx please.
FREE sets for coaches

Blandon, PA

#2 Oct 10, 2007
Log onto:

www.grandtheftbasketball.com

download them for free!

versus man and zone
Fonty

Mays Landing, NJ

#3 Nov 8, 2008
Leagues of our own

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Mary's Gaels NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spiders and Gaels meet in South Region's first ... (Mar '10) Aug '10 raju 3
News Jerome Randle, Omar Samhan and Patrick Christop... (Jun '10) Jun '10 MOlanjello 2
Celebrate in Houston (Mar '10) Mar '10 Howl at the Moon 1
News Upset: Villanova Falls to St. Mary's (Mar '10) Mar '10 Concerned Clevela... 3
News Saint Mary's matched up with Richmond in South (Mar '10) Mar '10 Spiderman 2
News UConn women's basketball team wins record 71st ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 va jj 1
News Jon Wilner: Stanford's Landry Fields making a c... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Adam Lenihan 1
More from around the web