East Stroudsburg fire kills Notre Dam...

East Stroudsburg fire kills Notre Dame hoops star Jeff Dailey, ...

There are 37 comments on the The Morning Call story from Nov 9, 2007, titled East Stroudsburg fire kills Notre Dame hoops star Jeff Dailey, .... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Jeff Dailey was a sharpshooting basketball player, setting the career record for points at Notre Dame High School in Bethlehem Township by the time he graduated in 2004.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Matt

Center Valley, PA

#24 Nov 9, 2007
Johnn wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote from the article:
"boy told Howell that a quilt cover from a bed was ignited by an electrical baseboard heater, starting the fire." The boy is lying, he was playing with matches
take your arguments else where. a great young man is dead and instead of righting something worth while everyone is arguing about how the damn thing started? grow up. This is about the loss of Jeff Dailey, one of the finest young men i have ever met. We miss you Jeff, your in our prayers
Staberdearth

Augusta, NJ

#25 Nov 9, 2007
David J Bhaltazhar Esq wrote:
To reap the heights of joy,
you must fathom the depths of sorrow.
~xXx~
David J. Bhaltazhar Esq.
Internal Affairs
Nisky Hill, PA
Thanks for your daily line of drivel...I guess the internet signal can't hide from you in that vault deep down...synapses from the dead.
Jose R

Easton, PA

#26 Nov 9, 2007
I knew Tieka so well in and out of high school till today.. I still cant believe im typeing this at this moment.. its to hard to explain how tieka was but in short words.. Spunky, happy, always a person to know youll have a fun time with and a great friend!!! I will always miss you T Fresh!!! I'll NEVER EVER FORGET ALL OUR TIMES WE SHARED!
Jose R

Easton, PA

#27 Nov 9, 2007
test?
Unreal

Exton, PA

#28 Nov 9, 2007
7/13/07, 25 year old resident Tieka Jackson was arrested for Public Drunkenness and Criminal Mischief after intentionally breaking a window and being intoxicated on Coco Court, Stroudsburg.

Stroud Area Regional Police Department

http://www.sarpd.com/sarpdwanted.htm
Unreal

Exton, PA

#29 Nov 9, 2007
Jose R wrote:
I knew Tieka so well in and out of high school till today.. I still cant believe im typeing this at this moment.. its to hard to explain how tieka was but in short words.. Spunky, happy, always a person to know youll have a fun time with and a great friend!!! I will always miss you T Fresh!!! I'll NEVER EVER FORGET ALL OUR TIMES WE SHARED!
Yes, she was a lovely person, all right>>>> http://www.sarpd.com/sarpdwanted.htm
How about this

Exton, PA

#30 Nov 9, 2007
Jason wrote:
Not much said about the girl that died :(
"Not much said about the girl that died?" Would this help? 7/13/07, 25 year old resident Tieka Jackson was arrested for Public Drunkenness and Criminal Mischief after intentionally breaking a window and being intoxicated on Coco Court, Stroudsburg.
How about this too

Exton, PA

#31 Nov 9, 2007
Well, the homeowner and his wife, left their two children with Tieka and her buddy Philip Centeno, both who were recently arrested for Public Drunkeness. Centeno twice in 2 months...and both recent. Smart move Mr and Mrs Homeowner:
9/28/07
21 year old East Stroudsburg resident Phillip M Centeno was charged with Disorderly Conduct and Possessing an Open Container of Alcohol on Fifth and Main Streets, Stroudsburg.
7/13/07
21 year old East Stroudsburg resident Phillip Centeno was arrested for Public Drunkenness after being found in an intoxicated state on Coco Court, Stroudsburg.
ccrazy

Bethlehem, PA

#32 Nov 9, 2007
Johnn wrote:
How much you want to bet the 7 year old boy was playing with matches...
Well, you were right!
Unreal

Exton, PA

#33 Nov 9, 2007
One more thing: In addition to leaving two of their 5 kids home with these two nitwits, what were these two kids doing home from school at 900 am in the morning? The parents need to answer some questions.
Unreal

Exton, PA

#34 Nov 9, 2007
Johnn wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote from the article:
"boy told Howell that a quilt cover from a bed was ignited by an electrical baseboard heater, starting the fire." The boy is lying, he was playing with matches
My apologies..You were right...
marian may

Bethlehem, PA

#35 Nov 9, 2007
I am so sorry to hear about this young man. I know that his Mother and Father are very proud of him. I worked with Bobby back in 1998 to 2001 and that is all he talked about was his boys playing sports. Jeff will be sadly missed.
Jose R

Easton, PA

#36 Nov 10, 2007
How about this wrote:
<quoted text>"Not much said about the girl that died?" Would this help? 7/13/07, 25 year old resident Tieka Jackson was arrested for Public Drunkenness and Criminal Mischief after intentionally breaking a window and being intoxicated on Coco Court, Stroudsburg.
Why is it a criminal report that was in the papers on a person that just died justify if she was a good person or not.. she was going thru hard times.. since the at 17 she lived and fended for herself. I dont care if you broke into my house and stole all of my things, god will do what he needs to do when the time comes, while if that was you who died I wouldnt hold any grudges or a police report in your face for anything! We are all human, we make mistakes in our lives one way or another, no one is perfect. She is and will forever be 1 of the greatest friends most wish they could of had!
Tree_Huggin_Hipp ie

Andover, NJ

#37 Nov 10, 2007
So sad
lost24k

Hellertown, PA

#38 Nov 11, 2007
its still hard to accept the fact that tieka is gone. this is a person who ive shared some of the best memories of my life with. whether its going down to house parties, chilling at my house with our core group of friends or just hanging out tieka was the life of the party. she had a beautiful soul and she will truly be missed. love u t-fresh and i will never forget that last phone call u blessed me with on my birthday. thank u
Daren Winch

Center Valley, PA

#39 Nov 11, 2007
I miss play against you Jeff. I'm praying for you...My deepest sorrow to your family.
Heather

Huntington Station, NY

#40 May 22, 2010
I didnt know you too well Jeff, but god bless. Much Love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Mary's Gaels NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spiders and Gaels meet in South Region's first ... (Mar '10) Aug '10 raju 3
News Jerome Randle, Omar Samhan and Patrick Christop... (Jun '10) Jun '10 MOlanjello 2
Celebrate in Houston (Mar '10) Mar '10 Howl at the Moon 1
News Upset: Villanova Falls to St. Mary's (Mar '10) Mar '10 Concerned Clevela... 3
News Saint Mary's matched up with Richmond in South (Mar '10) Mar '10 Spiderman 2
News UConn women's basketball team wins record 71st ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 va jj 1
News Jon Wilner: Stanford's Landry Fields making a c... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Adam Lenihan 1
More from around the web