Isiah Thomas harassment case begins -

Isiah Thomas harassment case begins -

There are 6 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 10, 2007, titled Isiah Thomas harassment case begins -. In it, Newsday reports that:

Jury selection began Monday in the Isiah Thomas sexual harassment lawsuit at Federal District Court in Manhattan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

B Real

Mastic, NY

#1 Sep 10, 2007
She looks like Isiahs twin sister. She is a money grubbing, n a p p y headed h o!!!
C at the G Game

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2007
No Way I am buyin Sexual Harrassment with her
Was There

Trenton, NJ

#3 Sep 10, 2007
you guys are idiots. If you would have been in the courtroom, you would have seen a classy, educated woman willing to put her reputation on the line for what is right. Guess you didn't pay attention to the EEO ruling.
Careful what you say, didn't Imus pay for using those same words?????

THe players in the NBA know Isiah is a skirt chasing, hound dog.
John Foster

Wayne, NJ

#4 Sep 10, 2007
You got the name of the judge wrong. It is Gerard Lynch.
The Great American

Tulsa, OK

#5 Sep 10, 2007
That girl is ugly and if Isiah harrass her he is crazy.
Molado Man

Mastic, NY

#7 Sep 11, 2007
The NBA is a mans world. If a h O cant take it get out the kitchen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Mary's Gaels NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spiders and Gaels meet in South Region's first ... (Mar '10) Aug '10 raju 3
News Jerome Randle, Omar Samhan and Patrick Christop... (Jun '10) Jun '10 MOlanjello 2
Celebrate in Houston (Mar '10) Mar '10 Howl at the Moon 1
News Upset: Villanova Falls to St. Mary's (Mar '10) Mar '10 Concerned Clevela... 3
News Saint Mary's matched up with Richmond in South (Mar '10) Mar '10 Spiderman 2
News UConn women's basketball team wins record 71st ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 va jj 1
News Jon Wilner: Stanford's Landry Fields making a c... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Adam Lenihan 1
More from around the web