Rebuilding of SJU hoops continues -

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Rebuilding of SJU hoops continues -. In it, Newsday reports that:

This is a big season coming up for Norm Roberts, no doubt about it. It will be his fourth year at the helm of the St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Bayside George

New York, NY

#1 Aug 24, 2007
As a season ticket holder for almost two decades the lack of candor in their approach is very unbecoming an alleged Catholic institution. Forget the on court drama unfolding slower than worldwide glacial reaction to global warming. To bounce around people who have had tickets since the construction of their on campus facility in the fashion they have lacks prudent business sense. For the cost of the mailings and brochures they sent this summer they could have hypothetically had two evenings on campus of meaningful interaction as opposed to increasing our recycling materials . You wonder why we have so many empty seats? You don't bite the hand that feeds you.
SadStorm

Bronx, NY

#2 Aug 24, 2007
This is the worst news I've heard in a while.
MetricA

AOL

#3 Aug 25, 2007
I think Roberts is doing a fine job and look forward to SJU again being a top BB program.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Mary's Gaels NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spiders and Gaels meet in South Region's first ... (Mar '10) Aug '10 raju 3
News Jerome Randle, Omar Samhan and Patrick Christop... (Jun '10) Jun '10 MOlanjello 2
Celebrate in Houston (Mar '10) Mar '10 Howl at the Moon 1
News Upset: Villanova Falls to St. Mary's (Mar '10) Mar '10 Concerned Clevela... 3
News Saint Mary's matched up with Richmond in South (Mar '10) Mar '10 Spiderman 2
News UConn women's basketball team wins record 71st ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 va jj 1
News Jon Wilner: Stanford's Landry Fields making a c... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Adam Lenihan 1
More from around the web