Save it for the ring

Save it for the ring

There are 23 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jan 3, 2008, titled Save it for the ring. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Ignoring the blood trickling from his lip and the asthma that made it hard to breathe, Greg McKinney closed in on his older brother, Clarence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joetta Bradley

Pinehurst, NC

#26 Jan 4, 2008
We in Carolina say...."cool beans!" That is our way of saying that is great. Simply wonderful of Officer Chapman to extend himself to the community beyond his call of duty as an officer. It takes a special person to give of themselves for the benefit of other. I am proud of you Officer Chapman and what you stand for. Perhaps you can network with our officers down here in Fayetteville, North Carolina to also go beyond their call. May the Lord continue to bless and keep you in all that you do.

Thank you for keeping our children safe and being a father figure to many that may not have a father. What you are doing with these young men goes far beyond keeping them off the streets, it is also helping them to build trust, learn to be responsible and above all, it is teaching them how to grow and become "men" as they look to you as their example. Keep up the good work sir.

God Bless You,
Mrs. Joetta Bradley

P.S.
You must also have a special wife. She must be caring and understanding to share you as often as she does. She is a jewel.
Coach C

New Palestine, IN

#27 Jan 5, 2008
Thank you all for your comments. I am a Police Officer who has seen and done almost everything on this job from patrol, vice,naroctics, and homicide/aggravated assault. I truly understand everyones opinion on boxing good or bad, but boxing is just the tool that's used to reach these children both boys and girls. These children go from being problems in and out of school to leaders that are now impacting others in a postive way. Indy PAL/Christamore House Boxing has a motto that says "A GYM IN THE HEART OF THE CITY, WITH THE YOUTH OF THE CITY AT HEART.
corey dunson your cuz

Freetown, IN

#28 Jan 8, 2008
yaw are doing good but when i get their i will be the champ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Mary's Gaels NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spiders and Gaels meet in South Region's first ... (Mar '10) Aug '10 raju 3
News Jerome Randle, Omar Samhan and Patrick Christop... (Jun '10) Jun '10 MOlanjello 2
Celebrate in Houston (Mar '10) Mar '10 Howl at the Moon 1
News Upset: Villanova Falls to St. Mary's (Mar '10) Mar '10 Concerned Clevela... 3
News Saint Mary's matched up with Richmond in South (Mar '10) Mar '10 Spiderman 2
News UConn women's basketball team wins record 71st ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 va jj 1
News Jon Wilner: Stanford's Landry Fields making a c... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Adam Lenihan 1
More from around the web