Syracuse routs St. John's at Garden

Full story: Newsday
As if the sting of the 87-58 rout wasn't enough - and St. John's was never in this one beyond the opening few minutes - the Red Storm players, coaches and administration were treated to a sea of orange in ... Full Story
Who Pays

Bronx, NY

#1 Feb 25, 2009
Staple is one of the few sports writers that understands that St. John's has become just a loser basketball program where Madison Square Garden is the home court advantage for every opponent. Time for NYU to bring back basketball so New York fans can get excited again. St. John's is the distant past.
gsayeg1

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Feb 28, 2009
I think that it is time to say goodbye to Norm. My cousin was at the Syracuse game and said it was very embarrasing. The team has no desire to win - or at least they don't look ready to play. Only shooting 27.% doesn't help matters very much. The team either needs a good kick in the butt or Norm and all of his staff needs to be tossed.

Gabriel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. John's Red Storm NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red Storm's Taming Of Georgetown Hoyas Marks Re... (Jan '11) Jan '11 NYSportsExaminer 1
K-State adding St. John's swingman? (May '10) May '10 thatswhatsup 1
St. John's Blog Talk (Mar '10) Mar '10 bill 2
St. John's falls in CBI opener (Mar '09) Mar '09 Tap San in LIC 3
St. John's ends Georgetown's NCAA hopes with 69... (Mar '09) Mar '09 DGC Spread 3
Roberts likely to be retained as St. John's coach (Mar '09) Mar '09 Jimmy 20
St. John's AD gives Roberts vote of confidence (Mar '09) Mar '09 who pays 1
More from around the web