St. Bonaventure 97, Duquesne 94

St. Bonaventure 97, Duquesne 94

There are 1 comment on the Fox Sports story from Feb 24, 2007, titled St. Bonaventure 97, Duquesne 94. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

A.J. Hawkins scored 29 points and reserve Tyler Benson added 24 points as St. Bonaventure weathered a second-half Duquesne comeback to end a six-game losing streak, beating the Dukes 97-94 Saturday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

john rimer

Altoona, PA

#1 Feb 26, 2007
If the Coach hadn't been forced to play Tyler Benson Sat. against Duquesne He'd still be sitting on the bench. Bonas is the only school in 1-A ball that doesn't have a set lineup. What other School lets players set on the bench for two weeks and then count on them to produce. What other coach takes he leading scorer out of the game after 3 minutes. It is time to gat a new coach and I think the players will stay and the team will show the results.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Bonaventure Bonnies NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Youssou Ndoye Wins the StatSheet A-10 Sixth Man... (Dec '12) Dec '12 erick emerson 1
News Bonnies' Nicholson ejected after incident with ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 sufan4u 1
News Brainy Bonnies F Nicholson a 'Bona-fide' talent (Nov '09) Nov '09 Doc John 1
News Take 5 with Bron Holland (Jan '08) Apr '09 Ben 3
News Coles sinks game-winner to lead Canisius, 68-66 (Nov '08) Nov '08 Dave 1
News Playing for Heat 'would be a dream' for Cardina... (Jun '08) Jun '08 LORI 7
News Lee continues pre-NBA draft workouts (Jun '08) Jun '08 Don Henderson 1
More from around the web