Tretola's priorities in order after gang temptation

Sebastian Tretola has been recruited before. The last time, it wasn't nearly as enjoyable. Full Story
One Of A Kind

San Bernardino, CA

#1 Sep 10, 2009
Sebastian Tretola is a Huge offensive Tackle. He would fit right in on the UCLA Program. Pete Carroll should even take a look at this kid.. He is Fricken Huge..
vinman

Cypress, CA

#3 Sep 10, 2009
I agree that he sounds like a definite prospect, but his academics are going to cancel him out at the better schools. He has some work to do to even get to a state school (at least 2.5).

Unless he has an ace (A's) up his sleeve I see him going to MSAC and being a JUCO transfer at SC, just like Hebron Fangupo did this season.
IE Native

San Bernardino, CA

#4 Sep 10, 2009
Nope..sorry to be negative but the truth is most of the athletes from this area that get to DI schools dont do anything with themselves...its too competitive and they are not mature enuf to handle the temptation..look at Shareece Wright scenario...he just blew his shot by not making grades...how does this happen? This affletes go to college, get handed grades, never graduate and ultimately, find themselves back home in the IE looking foolish and idiotic..UCLA sucks and their academics will tear him apart..he is obviously not a dumb kid, hence the SAT score, but he makes dumb choices...
vinman

Cypress, CA

#5 Sep 10, 2009
IE Native wrote:
Nope..sorry to be negative but the truth is most of the athletes from this area that get to DI schools dont do anything with themselves...its too competitive and they are not mature enuf to handle the temptation..look at Shareece Wright scenario...he just blew his shot by not making grades...how does this happen? This affletes go to college, get handed grades, never graduate and ultimately, find themselves back home in the IE looking foolish and idiotic..UCLA sucks and their academics will tear him apart..he is obviously not a dumb kid, hence the SAT score, but he makes dumb choices...
Dude, how does Shareece get handed grades if he was academic ineligible? Obviously he was expected to do the work and he didn't. He needed a B in a summer class, but got a B- so he didn't bring his GPA up enough to play.

I know Shareece and he worked for his grades as hard as anyone and no, he will not come back looking foolish because he's dedicated to doing well this year and coming back strong his senior year.

This kid; Tretola is going to need some more guidance and patience because you can't flake out on a year of high school and expect to go to a four year school right away, but I don't doubt that it's not possible by going the JC route, many have done it before.
UkNOwn

Highland, CA

#6 Sep 23, 2009
GEt OFF tHE HOmies NUtz Cuz
One Of A Kind

San Bernardino, CA

#7 Sep 23, 2009
Hey I.E. Native, We can respect your opinion, But I went to see Tretola Play Against Eisenhower & the Kid Was opening holes Big enough for a 747 Airplane, & plus he was driving his man 5 to 6 yards deep on every running play.. He also displays excellent foot work for an offensive tackle, you can tell that he is well coached. I see this kid representing the Inland Empire in the Pac 10.. Good Luck Tretola & prove any of the doubter's wrong....
christian klement

Highland, CA

#8 Dec 7, 2009
i sucked him up
dylan callihan

Highland, CA

#9 Dec 7, 2009
so did i times 100000909
thomas carter

Highland, CA

#10 Dec 7, 2009
yeah? but he put it in my ass!
damion houser

Highland, CA

#11 Dec 7, 2009
i let him nut in my mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Utah University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nebraska Easily Turns Back Southern Utah 94-61 (Jan '10) Jan '10 nu fan 1
Coyotes end skid with 45-21 rout of S. Utah (Nov '09) Nov '09 Geneva 1
Gators nearly go without a 3 in 64-50 win over ... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Learn to Spell 7
IUPUI guard league's player of week (Feb '08) Feb '08 more press 3
Jagnificent! Patterson scores 37, hits 11-of-15 3s (Feb '08) Feb '08 Just the facts 11
IUPUI 88, S. Utah 66 (Feb '08) Feb '08 Ruckle St 1
Freshmen may make big impact (Nov '07) Nov '07 Charlotte Jarrell 1
More from around the web