IUPUI guard league's player of week

IUPUI guard league's player of week

There are 3 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Feb 4, 2008, titled IUPUI guard league's player of week. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

IUPUI's Gary Patterson has been named the Summit League Men's Basketball Player of the Week after draining 11 three-pointers in a single game last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

don carlisle

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 4, 2008
patterson is insane behind the arc
Bulldog

San Francisco, CA

#2 Feb 4, 2008
He couldn't handle it at Butler. I guess off court issues does it to you everytime!
more press

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Feb 4, 2008
this team needs more press! keep doing what you are doing jags and win that conference tourney. it will be here soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Utah University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nebraska Easily Turns Back Southern Utah 94-61 (Jan '10) Jan '10 nu fan 1
News Tretola's priorities in order after gang tempta... (Sep '09) Dec '09 damion houser 10
News Coyotes end skid with 45-21 rout of S. Utah (Nov '09) Nov '09 Geneva 1
News Gators nearly go without a 3 in 64-50 win over ... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Learn to Spell 7
News Jagnificent! Patterson scores 37, hits 11-of-15 3s (Feb '08) Feb '08 Just the facts 11
News IUPUI 88, S. Utah 66 (Feb '08) Feb '08 Ruckle St 1
News Freshmen may make big impact (Nov '07) Nov '07 Charlotte Jarrell 1
More from around the web