Nebraska Easily Turns Back Southern U...

Nebraska Easily Turns Back Southern Utah 94-61

There are 1 comment on the Fox13Now story from Dec 29, 2009, titled Nebraska Easily Turns Back Southern Utah 94-61. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

Myles Holley had five points and seven rebounds to lead a first-half bench attack that pushed Nebraska past Southern Utah 94-61 Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

nu fan

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2010
why does doc keep this young man on the brench,myles holley is clearl the best thing on nu team,if his player leave nu i would not be suprised,this guy does not no what the he is doing,it will come out once he meet the big schools,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southern Utah University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Johnny Brown Added To Coaching Staff (Oct '07) Jul '17 Brown Pharts 3
News Tretola's priorities in order after gang tempta... (Sep '09) Dec '09 damion houser 10
News Coyotes end skid with 45-21 rout of S. Utah (Nov '09) Nov '09 Geneva 1
News Gators nearly go without a 3 in 64-50 win over ... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Learn to Spell 7
News IUPUI guard league's player of week (Feb '08) Feb '08 more press 3
News Jagnificent! Patterson scores 37, hits 11-of-15 3s (Feb '08) Feb '08 Just the facts 11
News IUPUI 88, S. Utah 66 (Feb '08) Feb '08 Ruckle St 1
More from around the web